What do ovulation pains feel like?

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Hi,

Iv never really noticed ovulation pains before but since weve been ttc obviously iv been more aware of my cycle ect and yestarday I had really bad pains on my left side, sometimes a shooting pain. I shouldnt be ovulating for a few days yet so does this mean iv ovulated early I havnt been using OPKs this month so im not sure????? or do you think these pains were something else???

xxx

I dont really get ovulation pain, so you might not either, you might just have trapped wind ;-)

Well iv never noticed ovulation pains before so maybe your right definately bd just incase tho and if this month isnt my month im stocking up on opks for next month as this is confusing and dont want to be missing my ov x

Thanks girls x

I never noticed OV pains before, but the month I conceived, I felt achy cramps 5 days before OV was due to I went out and got some OPKs and what do you know...positive!! We BD only twice, once that night and once the night after.

OV doesn't always come when expected!

xx

Other than doing the OPK's to know for sure, are there any symptoms to look out for when OV? Like discharge, or change in mood or anything like that?
x

ooh well that sounds promising flopsybunny iv only been checking my cycles for 3 months and they have all been 40 days, trying 1 month so still pretty new to this and b4 that my cycles were between 30 and 45 days so could have been ov if this is going to be a shorter cycle.

Jenny- im not too sure about the cm thing i had lots of cm yest and day b4 but not today and I think that is something that happens when ur ovulating but as i say im pretty new to this so not too sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back