**How long can LH last??**

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I got my OPKs in the post on the 14th.. took one and it was positive. They've been strong positives every day since! The line isnt as strong as the main line but its still quite strong.. Is that normal? on fertility friend, i look at charts of other people and their OPKs only stay + for maybe a day or two. Has anyone else had 5 or more + OPKs in a row??
Id understand a bit more if they were getting fainter or something but they're not!
I wonder if i got these tests earlier would they have been + sooner??

I'm not sure - I normally get two or three strong ones - all of which are bordering on, or are definitive, positives - are all five of your test lines equal to, or darker than, the control line? What time of day do you use them?

Erm.. :? dunno.. lol, my memory is bad! I usually do them between 10 and 12. Todays one if fainter than control line, but i think yesterday may have been stronger. My memory is crap! Its definitly fainter today!

i had positive opks for 5 days one month but the line did vary in darkness from the beginning. even if i got a faint line we BD'd every other day anyway, cos remember in fertile cm the sperm can live up to 5 days.

i had positive opks for 5 days one month but the line did vary in darkness from the beginning. even if i got a faint line we BD'd every other day anyway, cos remember in fertile cm the sperm can live up to 5 days.

cool.. just recovered mine from loo bin-eww-and yesterday was strongest one.
how can i tell when i O?
and how long til i can stop wasting my OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back