OPKs and BBT

sookie

Reaction score
HI all,

I am confused :?

For the last 3 days I got faint lines on my OPKs. In fact, both the control line and the test line were faintish. But the test line was definitely fainter.

In the middle of all this my temp shot up and I got a bit of spotting. I do have a sore throat thing going on though and have been stressed.

Today my temp fell back to the normal pre-O level and when I did an OPK I got absolutely nothing on the test line. So just to check I did another and it was exactly the same.

Last month I had a similar thing happen - almost + LH surges on the OPK, then 10 days later lots of EWCM, so I tested again and got a def +.

So I could have multiple surges, but I am wondering if anyone knows if the temp dip I am seeing today could mean that O will happen later today? Could the LH surge have been that much earlier than the temp dip? I could have missed the real + LH surge. But if I did it must have been either yesterday or the day before.

:?

I know it doesn't really matter as we BDed today and 2 days ago, but I am obsessed! :wall:

Sookie, last month it appears your temp took a dive during your ovulation rise so perhaps the same is happening this month?? Wouldnt it be lovely if we had a little light somewhere on our bodies that lit up green when we are about to ovulate and red when we were pregnant... It would make life so much easier :D

Keep on bedding and you should know over the next couple of days xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back