How long after mc to wait for period

Trivita

Reaction score
Ok so i started to blled mc on the 16 th november but still have not had a period ? My cycles are normally 27/28 days . My mc was very early 4-5 weeks

Any advice welcome x

Hi, I was told if I didn't have a bleed after 6 weeks to go to my GP and get one induced. However this was because I was waiting to book scans on CD1 and they didn't want me to wait any longer than that. It is normal for it to take upto 6 weeks.

Hi trivita,

so so sorry for your loss mine was 7.5 weeks before period arrivedand hospital also told me not to ttc until I got my first period or there is a chance you can miscarry again

Hi trivita, it took my period 38 days to come after mc. The wait is horrendous but hopefully it will come soon for u x

First, forgive my english is not my native language but i will do my best. Im 10 weeks pregnant and my baby's heart stopped beating. I feel devastated and guilty because when I found out I was pregnant I didnt want the baby, I was so insecure about my relatiinship with the father and had so many goals that I wanted to fullfill before having a baby that I actually schedualed an abortion but I couldnt go thru with it. After a few weeks I started to love my baby more than anything and made big plans for our new family. I used to live with my parents and I even rented out an expensive apartment for me and my baby and forgot about the idea of buying a new car or getting a masters degree i just wanted to give my baby the best life possible. Now im in a big depression and i dont even want to get a d/c, my baby is dead inside my womb, but alive in my heart because i just cant let my little angel go. What can I do to deal with this guilty feeling for wanting an abortion in first place? Please I need some advice.

Hi hun so sorry to hear . It is very hard and i still struggle . Speak to your gp they will give you a number and they are brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back