How likely

sarah120281

Reaction score
On November 2nd I had my third miscarriage its was a missed miscarriage at 12weeks baby dated 6, it was so traumatic i had a large amount of blood loss, it rendered me unconcious and the blood clot was that loss i had cervical shock, when i regained conciousness my husband had called an ambulance. He since told me he thought I was dying and it scared him. I have one daughter and she luckily was sleeping at the time as it would have been awful for her to witness too. We have since decided not try again as this episode scared me like ive never been scared before. I have had one period since and was anxious worrying about blood loss and whether my insides were healed. since this i started taking the cerelle pill i was never any good at taking the pill. ive missed one this month around the time we first had intercourse again, however because im so paranoid about getting pregnant my husband and I also practice the withdrawal method so thats extra security. Do u think that if i have only missed one pill and had sex twice withdrawal method also its unlikely id be pregnant again. Also I just need to mention how fertile we are, we have conceived a total of 4 times we have had a sucesful pregnancy now 2 years old and three losses. we conceive straight away every time so im just wondering will that make a difference to the chance of falling pregnant on contraception. I am probably worrying about nothing, but im so traumered by third miscarriage I would be so upset if i was pregnant by accident as itd likely be another miscarriage. I am having tests at the end of january not because i wanto conceive again but to make sure my underlying health is ok after recurring miscarriage thanks for any advice. x

Hi Sarah
You've really been through the mill. Sending you lots of hugs. I've had one mmc and that was traumatic enough.
I honestly think missing one pill and withdrawal method sex will not lead to pregnancy. It's not an impossibility but it would be highly unlikely.
Fx your tests come back with clear results xx

I think it's highly unlikely too. I can't have the pill so me and oh have used withdrawal as out birth control method. I've been pregnant a total of 5 times in 13+ years but all of them were when we were "trying" each time I got pregnant within 3 months. Only one time were we not actively "trying" but we were not preventing we were.... consciencly careless... I'm so sorry you have had such a shit time. I hope the testing brings answers and maybe a little hope too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back