How is everyone

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I started off today feeling really great and positive but now feeling crappy. I've had a horrible cramp all day it's now passed. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable I just knew it was there and it was unsettling. I've not had any spotting or bleeds and FX I don't. I just feel rubbish now I can't stop comparing MC symptoms its driving me insane.

Anyway how is everyone else today :) xx

I'm feeling lots better hun! Abit more cheerful I get my dinner soon :) Sorry to hear you are feeling down Hun. This tri one is stressful x

I know it's tough I'm six weeks tomorrow so it's a little milestone for me I didn't quite make it to six weeks last time. My next target is to get to 8 weeks.

Glad your feeling better today its so weird how your mood can change one day to the next I guess it's just hormones we shall have to get used to it Xx

It is really weird and strange. Blinking hormones x

Thats great that you are feeling a bit better Sophie! :) and hope you feel better too soon PurplePixie! :) Today i am feeling tired! Have to say i've been feeling pretty tired for the last few weeks! Although today i am grumpy and gassy too - dont envy my husband just now! ;-) :lol: x

Thanx :) My symptoms have died down today, I have read this is normal so still remaining positive! X

The minimal symptoms that I have had so far (i.e. sore boobs, gas and tiredness) seem to come and go all the time so I am sure its normal, :) x

I felt really crappy until I got to last week! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back