How is everyone?

cherelle

Reaction score
Hey girlies

Just checking in really cos i havent been around much lately! I had a horrible couple of weeks feeling down and depressed, had some spotting and was having loads of arguements with OH.

But the last week or so has been amazing! I have a proper little bump now, met my amazing midwife, told all my family and friends who are thrilled and my OH has been the most loving supportive person ever - going out of his way to treat me every day :) Im feeling great atm regardless of the sickness! Hope it lasts! xx

Cherelle- I did wonder where you've been! I'm feeling similar to how it sounds you felt the last couple of weeks- the little time I spend with DH we argue and feeling sick and tired all the time is making me grumpy. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better- I'm a week behind you so hopefully next week will bring me a brighter mood!
And you've got a little bump... I'm so jealous!!!! Keep checking my tummy but no bump yet!
XX

Aww Sammy i hope you feel better, i think it probably does happen in stages - its just so horrible feeling so down, it doesnt feel like theres anything you can do does it?!

I think my OH listening to the midwife and seeing my newly formed bump has changed something in him and hes become all protective - i think it takes a while to sink in with bloody men! x

that's so great you're feeling better, nothing worse than arguing with the OH at the best of times let alone when you're pregnant and feeling vulnerable. I've been feeling a bit down of late, OH is in Australia at the moment (something which was booked way before I fell pregnant) and typically the day after he left I started getting pains and spotting and ended up at the emergency out of hours clinic. Have spoken to him quite a bit but didn't tell him about the scare as I knew he would be really worried and upset and there's nothing he could do being so far away. Luckily he's back Monday though so I really can't wait. I have quite a bump too - nothing fits and because I was small to begin with everyone's starting to notice so it's getting tricky hiding it from people that don't know!! Sammy J - hope you start feeling better soon :hug:

Sorry to see you've been feeling down .. good to see things are looking up now though and hopefully your sickness will start wearing off soon.

I've thankfully been feeling quite well this pregnancy the constant tiredness seems to be wearing off and just seem to be headaches that are lingering. I think if me and my OH were together more we'D probably argue as he seems to always forget that my heads banging and him and our son like to play loud screaming games .. .thankfully hes not home till an hour before LO bedtime so not too bad.
I've got a bump too :D makes it more real does'nt it :D

I've also been feeling really down. the constant sickness just gets to you in the end. when you've been feeling so terrible for weeks on end. Plus i am really showing which is getting me down as i serously look massive! i have such a big bump and people have started noticing at work now. i've even had a few people give their seats up for me on the tube! And thats saying something at only 9-10 weeks! the reason i am so worried is i put on a lot of weight when i was pregnant with my daughter 9 years ago! 5 stone to be exact and it feels like its happening again! i really dont want to get so big as its unhealthy. i weighed myself a week ago and i have put on 9 pounds! which is a lot considering some women only put on 1-2 pounds in the first tri.

sorry for the moan! hope you are all feeling well! x

kim i think ive probably put on about that in first tri too! i was a 10 before and im coming on a 14 atm :-s

Sorry you've had a bad time Cherelle - I had a really bad time when I was about your stage, exactly the same, really down and lots of arguments with OH - we nearly split up at one point! I think weeks 8 to 12 were when my homones just went totally crazy and I felt so overwhelmed by everything....the good news is it does get better! I was terrified I was going to feel that bad all through my pregnancy but by about week 13 I really picked up and now I feel pretty good....no more arguments either, my partner very much likes the all new shiny, happy Amanda, lol xx

Im roughly at the same time as you Cherelle and ive had a lousy couple of weeks. Ive been grumpy and down, was in tears in my work yesterday aswel. Imoff for a week and a half now and off to Paris on Sunday so hopefully that will cheer me up! I cant believe you have a bump already, i think your suspisions (not sure if thats correct spelling lol) may be right about having twins. I felt my stomach today and it felt bigger but its not really noticeable or anything. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back