How is everyone feeling?

riotfox

Reaction score
Just wanted to be nosy and see how everybody is coping in the last trimester.

I have had it pretty easy with this pregnancy so far. I'm just getting really tired at the minute especially early evening. I just want to go to bed at 8pm lol! Finally found that putting a pillow between my legs helps me to feel more comfortable at night. Didn't like one under my bump.

Baby is very active at the minute as well. Constantly kicking and punching me. I love watching my belly move. Very reasurring that he is well.

I haven't weighed myself for ages so in a way I would like to know how much I have put on so far. On the other hand I don't want to know if it's too much. I seem to be all belly and boobs.

xxx

Hi,
I have also had a smooth pregnancy and I am starting to feel a bet more ready for this baby to arrive. Hopefully not yet (37+5 ish) would be good. Feeling quite tired on a night but sleeping well. Have to go for a interview on monday for the job I do at the minute due to a restructure so not sure if I feel less positive due to this or if its pregnancy related.
Look forward to hearing how others are doing.

Hey girls,

I've also had a pretty straight forward pregnancy apart from that itching which they're keeping an eye on and I got more bloods taken on Tuesday. Although for the last week I haven't been sleeping well, its a bit annoying because I want to pack in as much sleep as possible before baby arrives. Got my pram yesterday, which I love. Everything is pretty much organised for baby now. Just waiting for my mum and step dad to buy the cotbed and decorate the nursery.

Not too long now girls :)

Hey Girls. I've breezed through as well but am not sleeping very well now. I get up to go to the toilet between 3 and 5 times a night.I can go back to sleep quickly though which is good. Baby is vey active after lunch time but sometimes the movements make me feel icky! I can't believe how quickly the time is passing.

Little Rose - Do you wake up starving???? like you've not eaten in days. It seems like this is why I'm waking up. Maybe I need to eat more just before bed. Trying to find anything that won't trigger off acid reflux is proving difficult :eh:

I've had problems in my pregnancy with bleeding due to low placenta, resulting in hospitalisation but I've still loved pregnancy! I have been moaning alot more since I got to around 30 weeks - just been feeling so big and uncomfortable as am struggling with terrible acid, pelvic girdle pain and am not sleeping well at all due to restless legs. But saying that despite my moaning and whinging I still love the fact that I am pregnant and I just love feeling him move and kick, even though it's getting quite a tight squeeze in there now!! I think I will really miss being pregnant when it's all over - although I am sure my little man in the flesh will more than make me feel better :) xxx

I've had quite a complicated pregnancy so far and am currently signed off work. I've felt really tired throughout most of the pregnancy, but having said that I love being pregnant and feeling my baby kick and move around inside me.
I can't wait to meet my baby now, although I have nothing ready yet so need to get cracking on that.
I've not been sleeping great for the past few nights but I'm hoping this is just a phase and I'll get some more sleep in.

Hi Pinky,
No hunger pains for me - I just wake and think I need to pee. Am so afraid of wetting the bed lol, that I get up even if it is only for a dribble. I was always a light sleeper and I have got up for work at 6:30am for the last 8 years. I would just love one night of deep sleep with one toilet trip. Is it too much to ask for?!

I feel ok apart from pressure.in pelvis.
Just uncomfortable now really I think x x

Hi Pinky,
No hunger pains for me - I just wake and think I need to pee. Am so afraid of wetting the bed lol, that I get up even if it is only for a dribble. I was always a light sleeper and I have got up for work at 6:30am for the last 8 years. I would just love one night of deep sleep with one toilet trip. Is it too much to ask for?!

Yeah the funny thing is Up until recently I was sleeping better than I had in years. I was on sleeping tablets for 8 years! A full nights sleep with no toilet trips sounds amazing hehe.

x x x x

Im feeling very tired, achey and back is in pain most of the itime but its amazing how happy i am!! lol

I dont sleep much - im up at 5.30 every morning and so is OH but neither of us feel overly tired and we just wake up early each morning excited about being a day closer to meeting our little boy :)

After our relationship feeling the pressure during early pregnancy we are closer than weve ever been so i think thats making me enjoy being pregnant even more.

I dont know how im going to grow much more though - feel absoloutely huuuuge! x

Im feeling very tired, achey and back is in pain most of the itime but its amazing how happy i am!! lol

I dont sleep much - im up at 5.30 every morning and so is OH but neither of us feel overly tired and we just wake up early each morning excited about being a day closer to meeting our little boy :)

After our relationship feeling the pressure during early pregnancy we are closer than weve ever been so i think thats making me enjoy being pregnant even more.

That's lovely babe. It can so easily go the other way but lovely to know you two are a solid unit!

I took early mat leave and that's done wonders for our relationship! I was so bitchy as I hated work and was so tired but now I'm at home sortin things our and have everything ready for Jaiden, our relationship is better than ever. He actually said to me last night that he's never been in love with me as much as he is now! So when babba's born, we're sortin out the wedding! Xxxx

That's lovely babe. It can so easily go the other way but lovely to know you two are a solid unit!

I took early mat leave and that's done wonders for our relationship! I was so bitchy as I hated work and was so tired but now I'm at home sortin things our and have everything ready for Jaiden, our relationship is better than ever. He actually said to me last night that he's never been in love with me as much as he is now! So when babba's born, we're sortin out the wedding! Xxxx

Awww thats amazing hun :) Congrats!

And lovey to read about you and OH CHerelle :) I dunno how I can possibly get any bigger either. I'm super excited this morning. Do you girls ever wake up in the morning and thing "OMG I'm having a baby - very soon" :)

Thanks darlin!

And yes, we wake up sometimes and are like "OMG can you believe we're doing this again??" its soooo exciting and all in a matter of 50 odd days!!!!

Awww that's lovely hun, big congratulations to you!!! :dance: xxx

Ive had a rather easy pregnancy and other than the constant peeing in the night Im still doing good. I wake up dying for a drink and then need a wee but ım such a light sleeper I always wake up constantly in the night anyway just hate having to get out my warm bed. My only complaint would be heartburn as its been constand for the last 2 months and it is horrid. Oh and cramp!! ouch!

Other than feeling like a huge whale Im pretty much enjoying my pregnancy though and feeling healthy :D

awww thats fab lexus!! :)

The other day me and my OH had a cuddle and I said "I dont feel like i get close enough to you when we hug now because of the huge bump!" and he (yes corny but very cutely) said "i dunno - i feel like we get closer than ever"

Really made me smile!!! xx

awww thats fab lexus!! :)

The other day me and my OH had a cuddle and I said "I dont feel like i get close enough to you when we hug now because of the huge bump!" and he (yes corny but very cutely) said "i dunno - i feel like we get closer than ever"

Really made me smile!!! xx

Awwww, how sweet is that!!! That's lovely and must make you feel so secure! Xxx

Aww all your comments about OH are so sweet. My poor OH has to put up with me being so moany everyday but he is one in a million. Would do anything for me :) We were at hospital this morning and a wee 16 month old was playing, he was so cute and when I looked at my OH he was sitting smiling at him and I could tell he was getting soppy thinking we will have one soon :) was really sweet the way he was looking at him.
Apart from that I've got to see I just can't wait until baby comes, I have too many pregnancy moans to list, I really do seem to get handed every pregnancy symptom in the book! :( ah well it will be worth it (as everyone keeps remindind me) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back