BL**DY strechmarks

I started getting stretch marks on my bump and hips at about 20 weeks and they are getting worse by the day. I have been using stretch mark moisturising cream and that bio oil which is meant to be good so hopefully it will help but I think if you are going to get them then whatever you do you will still get them.

I sign up for a newsltter from Pregnancy Without Pounds (not that I follow the advice :lol: ) and I was just sent one about stretchmarks that said its not so much what you are rubbing on but the massaging that helps because you stimulate the skin rejuvenation. I will post the link:

http://www.pregnancywithoutpounds.com/n ... s2.htm?kat

*bump*

I'm bumping this because I CAN'T BELIEVE Ive spent 40 weeks with a smooth, blemish free bump only to wake up at 40 plus ONE DAY with purple flames creeping up from my pubes. No fair! :(

A word of warning to any smug ladies who think they've got away with it.............They're gonna get ya! :)

Oh LittleMinx, That's crap! was ther any warning? Any extra tightening or anything?

No, my mum commented I was looking bigger yesterday, and I felt a little skin soreness this morning and saw them! I'm expecting bump to expand rapidly now, although to be honest I'm still carrying pretty compact. I've been so moody I didn't bother with lotion the last couple of days, maybe that's why?

Skatty, get on that raspberry tea love, DON'T GO OVER!!! :) (not until 35 weeks of course!)

OH was great, said they were 'just another point of interest on my lovely body!' Bless :)

poor you hun that happened to me aswell but not so late on..although i did get new ones everyday the main bulk appeared over night at 37 weeks when the baby dropped i bet you your baby moved down loads quite quick and your skin couldnt cope! its horrible i thought i got away with it massaging in my coconut oil every night...no such luck!!

ah well theres always bio-oil! xx

Fortunately I've been okay on the stretch mark front - well at least on my tummy, I've got some nasty cellulite on my arse and thighs (guess you can't win 'em all), really I shouldn't say anything as I still haven't had my baba so really as per a few of your comments anythnig could still happen :roll: , GREAT!!!
By the way Skatty I liked the website even though it's no longer in use, nice stuff.
Glad to hear your feeling better today, not long now for you hun - yikeees!!

Aw no litle minx. Exactly the same happened with me. On my due date found a stretch mark and then every day I went over there were more and more. Got me so down and I still hate my tummy now. I know what you mean Fran about the can opener look. Littleminx I hope you don't go as late as me hun :hug:

how late were you sami?
i was just looking at some of my bump pics and the day before my due date i look like i just have a few stretchmarks then in the pic i posted its the a-z of stretchmarks that was 9 days later doh! if only hayden was on time it wouldnt have been so bad :(

I had no stretch marks at all untill 2 weeks ago! (when i put on that extra stone and a half) and since then they have got worse and worse. I showed them to my best friend, matt and he said that my belly looked like corned beef! Corned beef?

awww no :( you should see mine then it would scare the life out of you!

Two of my olsd stretchmarks on my hip are going a bit purple, I think this is it for me too :(

my old ones are strating to pink up a bit,gonna look terrible :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back