• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How is everyone feeling?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I know there are quite a few of us really new to Tri1, so I'm just wondering how everyone is doing, any symptoms, any worries, any news?
I was initially very worried and still am a bit but am trying to be healthy & positive :) And also enjoy it too, it is my first Bub afterall :)
Symptom-wise, I get a lot of back ache, feeling like I've done a lot of sit ups, needing to pee ALOT, sudden bursts of starvation! Lol!
So excited and happy above all else x

I am shattered and have awful backache!!
Just started a thread in 'chat' as have had quite an emotional day.

tired , hurgry and back achey . Not sick at all yet though .

Very sick, allllll day. UTI's, back ache, headache, but I'm not complaining hahahah

I should also mention I am SO spotty! Not complaining either though ;-)
x

I am constantly shattered in the day time and evening then wake up in the middle of the night wide awake. Backache, runny nose, headachy, boobs feel heavy and sunburnt lol but do you know what i'm loving every minute of it all xx x

I am completely normal and have been since day one which was a worry to me at first lol! x x x

The sickness is slowly starting, but its not too bad just now, boobs are now becoming tender, also getting a wee bit of a spotty face eeeek!! but i don't mind! Cleaning face regularly, looking after my skin, and ofcourse a bit of concealer should do the trick!! :) Apart from that i am feeling great and very happy xxx

Oh and Rachael i seen your other thread, hope you are okay hun :hug:xxx

Last edited:
I felt aboslutley fine until I got to 7 weeks and then I went off of every food! I have never actually felt sick but the thought of food made me gag!! I'm just coming out of the other side now at 13 weeks, i'm very lucky though because I haven't actually been sick at all... yet lol.

Tiredness has hit me big time now though! 10+ hours sleep every night and I could still sleep for another 3 at least every morning! lol

All good stuff though! :)

xxx

urgh....right now I feel crap lol

I am spotty...mainly on my chest and a bit on my face
I ache...my hot water bottle is my friend
I am stupidly tired....and I really do mean that, I am only just making it through the day, as soon as I get home from work I have to have a rest, and I am easily sleeping for 10 hours a night (at the weekend I actually slept for like 14 hours lol)
I feel horribly sick constantly (I think I have had one or two days were I have felt ok) I just cant shake it at all, some days it means I cant eat, other days I need to eat constantly to feel better, some days I can only face sweet things other days savoury things - some days I cant even move without being sick.....these are very bad days
Boobs are sore, my left one in particular
Cant stand anything on my belly,have now taken to wearing leggings and long jumpers every day as jeans or trousers make me feel like Im gonna throw up
I feel like a right useless bugger, feel so bad for hubby as by the time he finished work I am ready to sleep

other than that tho I feel marvelous, I really want to get to the point were I am enjoying it all but at the moment thats very hard
Its odd cus I am so happy and excited but equally worn out and fed up

I am looking forward to the sickness going away, and have my friends and family keeping their fingers crossed for me that I dont suffer like this through the whole pregnancy, Im only planning on doing it all once so I really want to enjoy it

first time i had nothing although i did spot pink up untill i was about 4 months pregnant wich was a worrie but every thing was fine,

this time i feeeeeeeel rubbish tired,grumpy,ed aches, spotty, sick, hahah just like avin one big hangover and cant stop eating toffees hahah x yippeeee

sick,sleepy n worst thing is I've got a cold which doesn't help :'( start boosting ur immune system! its the worst feeling ever not being able to take proper medication :'(
but enjoy it!!

I just feel so sick, all day long lol! And my moods are terrible haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back