how great is your OH?

louise_d

Reaction score
just want to let you all know how great mine is!! :D

Matt has put up with alot from me over the last couple months- from being sick at every opportunity and not moaning about doing all the housework and putting up with my strange requests for sliced apple at random hours - anyway while i've been sat here thinking of what i can do to show him how much i love him and appreciate everything he does, he's ordered me a body support pillow as he knows i'm finding it hard to get comfy (used to be a tummy sleeper) and to cheer me up after my blood tests - i'm one of these people with tiny veins apparently :x! Anyway i think hes FAB!!

My OH is amazing, he was off work looking after me when I was poorly then had bleeding and during that time he didn't let me do a thing. He did cooking , cleaning washing and ironing and looked after the kids.
He's held my hair when I've been :puke: , stayed calm when I had tantrums and brought me flowers and sweeties and books and films!!
He really is amazing and I'm pleased I'm beter now to pay him back. Someone is getting a huge fry up on sat morning after a nice long lie in :lol:

yep my fellas a star too- well aware of how difficult i have been. and bless him, he really has done loads around the house, ie well and truly more than his fair share, and generally been my rock.

My DH is amazing too!!!!!

he has been cooking for the past 2 months as i have been too sick to get close to uncooked food! he is still great with me even after all my moaning and tantrums.

yesterday i was off from work. he came back from work, after working long hours and one hour of commuting and i was feeling so thirsty. but i did not want any water, i fancied something like lemonade that i did not have at home. having no food shop close by, my DH went out in the car and bought me about 20 different types of drinks (lemonade, juices...) and afterwards prepared me some nice grilled lamb chops!!!!

i think he understand how poorly i have been feeling lately, or maybe he just wants me to shut up!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine's fab too. He's been ultra-devoted and helpful. I'm one lucky onion :D

I'm ever so jealous my OH is useless and is one of the most unsympathetic people I have ever met! :wall: :lol:

Thank god I'm not the only unfortunate one Chezzabell!! :rotfl:

My OH is great when he feels like it, when I had all the problems with bleeding he waited on me hand and foot and done all the cleaning etc but now im so tired when I come home from work and I have to do all the cleaning and stuff while he sits around on his Xbox! It would be nice if he was a little bit more sympathetic!!

Vicki83 said:
Thank god I'm not the only unfortunate one Chezzabell!! :rotfl:

Nope- just don't get me started! It was so much easier when I was pregnant and working last time as the ladies at work were so nice to me, now I'm practically a 1950s (no dishwasher, no car, cooking from scratch etc) housewife with bouncy toddler and it's just non-stop domestic cr*p all day. About ready to waddle off into the mist actually! Grrrr.....

Sorry, not having a good day, can you tell?!
+++

My hubby is fantastic, I'm really lucky.
He came home from work last night with two lovely bunches of flowers - "one for you and one for baby" ahh bless.
He's very caring and sympathetic and last night cleared the dishes away and came back in the lounge with a glass of water and my pregnacare tablet for me!!!!!!! (I didnt even need to ask him!)

My OH has been amazing! I totally appreciate it because first time around with Holly my ex was a completely useless idiot! So this time is very very different. He's done practically all of the housework and has just really looked after me - I think I might copy your' lie in and fry up' idea nazmomi! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back