How good are Superdrug Tests?

becci_boo86

Reaction score
Ok well i'm on CD46 and i think i'm 15DPO. I wiped this morning and there was pink on the tissue. I have been getting like Tissue like CM normaly i get really creamy.

My nipples are killing me and i'm really not wanting to eat anything just dont fancy anything really. I'm really tired and got spots to.

My tummy seems bigger but not sure if thts cos i might have IBS.

So i went and got a Superdrug test today not done it yet. But wanted to know how good they were??

thanks xx

I have hurd they are really good the only ones that worked with me are clear blue but my body is just wierd haha! I have had friends use them really early and it's come up x

I got a faint positive 10 dpo on superdrug test xx

Hi Becci,

I have symptoms almost identical to you, except for the pink cm, I am not due to test until Sunday though, will be very insterested to see if you get a positive on the superdrug test, may go and get some myself x

I swear by super drug tests I got bfn on a first response but bfp on super drug. They are sensetive and accurate xx

Well here is the test!!

I think its my BFP!!! :D

Attachments

• IMG00210-20100707-1247.jpg
    IMG00210-20100707-1247.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 19
test again first thing in the morning hun the line should hopefully be a lot clearer and will put any doubts you may have to rest x

Oooow yes a stronger test in the morning would be great but looks promising x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back