clutching at straws

san

Reaction score
Has anyone out there got repeated bfn and actually later proved to be pregnant? All longing apart I actually feel as I have in previous pregnancies - bigger boobs/nipples, light headed, nausea and my af was due last Saturday. Done 4 tests 3 cb digital and a superdrug stick all bfn. I had two "bleeds" during this cycle, one just a wipe about 2 weeks ago and the other during bd 7 days ago - never had that before and never came to anything no need for a liner or pad but was fresh and very red blood - sorry itmi! Anyway keep looking at my calender and now wondering if my dates were out and af actually due this Saturday - but if that was the case the superdrug test should have shown today anyway (although did do it pm and not first thing) - oh I'm sorry for waffling I know I'm clutching at straws - please humour me! Anyone experienced anything similar.

well a tested thursday and got wot looked like a bfp. I did have a bit of old blood one day only a tiny bit then from then on in ive been ill and my boobs have been hurting, but gettin faint lines or negtives, but i cant possibly say when AF is due coz she never arrives on the days shes supposed to so sorry cant give no advice, just hoping u get an answer one way or another.

I really dont know hun....but good luck to you, I hope you do get that BFP!

I dont know neither but good luck hope you get you're BFP soon :pray: :pray:

:wave: I have never experienced this myself but I have heard ladies do test after test to a bfn for them to be pregnant.

It is not over till the witch arrives, Good Luck, sending you babydust. :hug:

Same as A & J I've never experienced it myself but have heard of it happening to other ladies, some take longer to get the build up of hormone. If your AF is due this saturday then you'd be around 9 dpo which is still quite early so FMU would definitely help.

Sorry I can't be more use, try and give it another couple of days before testing with fmu (easier said then done I know!) Good luck :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back