How far am i?

Viri

Reaction score
When they can tell me how far pregnant i am from scan? I been now on 2 scan and they was not able to tell me how many weeks is it! :(

Ohh, not sure on this one. Could they not measure or was there a prob with visibilty?

Soo frustrating for you. Hang in there Viri. Hope you get the answer you need soon so you know when to expect lo along.:oooo:

First scan was on 3rd of june they just could see a very fainted heart beat they said its not good news this was nhs then yesterday i went to a private clinic there we see a heart beat very well but still so little to tell i worked it out im should be at 8 weeks now but this is impossible cause there is only a tiny little heart beat! So annoying no one can tell me!!! :((((((

Do you know dates of last period, conception (ie dtd) and your ovulation day at all?
If its less than 12 weeks some babies are just really slow growers and take up to that point to catch up their growth

A heart beat is a heart beat x

Last period first day was 10.04. That what i know for sure but apart from this nothing else! I hope my baby is going to be fine im really worry about loosing he/she!
But thank you so much girls really apriciating your answers! Xxx

Well mine was 4/4 and im 9+3
So by that you'll be 8+5

When I got scanned at 7+5 I was only measuring 5-6 weeks so can't accurately tell at that stage
Its too small to see any developmental markers

Based on that though you're due 15th Jan xx

Its a really worrying stage but there is a heart beat :)
That's a good sign?
There really isn't much else they can c or do cause its so early:(
I'll b 8 weeks tomoro an have been for two scans because of an ectopic scare, an all I seen week 5+2 was a black dot an 2 weeks later 7+2 a tiny heart beat.
If there's no pain or bleeding, try an relax :) xx
Feet up an look after ur self an ur little bean xx

Last period first day was 10.04. That what i know for sure but apart from this nothing else! I hope my baby is going to be fine im really worry about loosing he/she!

My last period first day was 9th April so we're really close to each other. I think I'm therefore around 8 +5 so you must be around the same. I haven't had any scans and my first one is due 8th July so I'll be nearly 13 weeks by then. It's super scary and time seems to go so slowly. I'm just trying to be relaxed as much as possible and keep myself and my mind active so that I don't stress too much about it. I've definitely heard that it's not uncommon to not hear a heartbeat or get a very faint one or see anything when you have early scans around 6-8weeks so try not to worry too much. Do you have a scan booked in for around 12 weeks? That will be the one where they will be able to give you an accurate idea of how far gone you are.

Try to relax - easy to write I know! x

My last period first day was 9th April so we're really close to each other. I think I'm therefore around 8 +5 so you must be around the same. I haven't had any scans and my first one is due 8th July so I'll be nearly 13 weeks by then. It's super scary and time seems to go so slowly. I'm just trying to be relaxed as much as possible and keep myself and my mind active so that I don't stress too much about it. I've definitely heard that it's not uncommon to not hear a heartbeat or get a very faint one or see anything when you have early scans around 6-8weeks so try not to worry too much. Do you have a scan booked in for around 12 weeks? That will be the one where they will be able to give you an accurate idea of how far gone you are.

Try to relax - easy to write I know! x

Thank you so much i went today another scan and everything was fine they messured a 6-7 week pregnancy! I booked my 12 w scan today and i got 23 july!! :(( so long time to wait!! :(
I hope you going to have a beautiful pregnancy! Keep me posted about your scan xxxxx

just a couple of weeks after my scan then. Feels like forever! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back