How early did you test positive?

Daisy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new here so thought I'd stop by to say hello :wave:

Also I wondered what the earliest is that any of you have had a positive pregnancy test? I'm now on 9 DPO and am getting soooo impatient! I bought some Access Diagnostic Ultra HPT's off the internet that are meant to detect 10 mIU of HCG hormone (a microscopic amount!) Just wondered if anyone else has tried them and if I could get a positive result tomorrow if I test?

I keep trying to wait but I'm hopeless at it and I can't stand spending each day wondering if I might be preganant! My boobs are bigger than normal and I had cramps for the first week after ovulation but no other signs as yet, but I can't get it out of my mind :oops:

hello :wave:

i was 21 dpo when i got a faint positive. Be patient (easy sed than done) it will happen so. good luck

i got mine wit tj the day i was due on, i just knew, only really faint but it was there :cheer:

Hiya, I tested about 9/10 DPO and got a negative, then tested 2 days after AF was due and got a positive. I used the same tests, except the sensitivity were 10iu and not 5iu..they weren't the strongest of lines either. Good Luck! When are you testing?

Hi, I teseted positive at 10dpo with a tescos own test.

I got a very faint BFP 4 days before period was due. And a very clear 'Pregnant' with a CB digi!

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for the nice welcome! :D Well I tested this morning and it was a BFN but I didn't really expect anything else at just 10 DPO! (me and my impatience eh?! :oops: ) The Access tests are 10 mIU, not 5 - sorry I got confused! Am hoping so much that this might be the month but then I'm feeling very premenstrual so trying not to get my hopes up. Am going to leave it another couple of days before trying again.

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back