How dumb am i????!!

naismum33

Reaction score
I am 33 and had periods for a few years as you can gather. Today i have sat an hour and worked out my last few periods and its dawned on me... i have them every 31 days not 28! duhhh how dumb??? Im now 11dpo not due today so theres still a chance yet!! :pray: I did a few tests earlier last week and was getting neg no i know why.. it ws too early.. I cant believe how stupid i am.Im 33 for gods sake lol. :oops: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I've got to admit i actually did that when we started ttc this time round, its cos im so used to hearing the average cycle is 28 days and because my periods are regular i assumed my cycle was 28 days, when really its roughly 30! lol, easy mistake to make i suppose! good luck xx

Erm, I was exactly the same!!! orked my cycle on 28 days using ovulation tests, got frustrad when I didnt get a positive, then realised I was a 31 day cycle!! I felt sooostupid. Tried for two months using the tests later, and hey presto, it worked!

i did feel a fool :oops: :shock:

I didnt realise until TTC that you could only get PG for certain days each month, I cant believe I was 33 and didnt know this!!

Good luck for your BFP, I know how much you are waiting for it :pray: :pray: :pray: xxxxx

you are not dumb. its a common mistake to make as we were always told our cycle was 28 days, mine varies from 33-36 days so im glad i don't rely on the 14 day rule! :pray:

Working out cycles and knowing when your fertile is a nightmare, its not easy at all its the hardest part!! Lots of women have this trouble babe, it takes time to learn it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back