• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How does your oh feel about you being pregnant??

Melly+2

Reaction score
As in does he think you look sexier or not? Does he find it wierd when bubba moves, like an alien or does he love it and cant keeps his hands off you.
My oh last night had his hands on my tummy in bed and he said to me 'its wierd how theres a baby in your belly' Hes sort of mesmorised by it all i think, its funny i was about to ask him dont you think it feels wierd baby kicking and stuff :lol:

he thinks i look sexier, which i think has a lot to do with the fact that i love the way my pregnant body looks.
if it wasn't so uncomfortable i'd be pregnant forever! i love the curves i have now.

i don't think he's too keen on the movements tbh, he kind of stares at my tummy when bubs is having a dance around & he looks sort of confused/disgusted, haha.

Im not sure on the sexy part, i think no as i walk round naked all the time now as its just more comfortable and i like seeing my tummy lol, so i think hes got so used to seeing me with nothing on its like a shock when iv got clothes on now so its just the norm rather then sexy lol. with the baby moving i dont think he really understands tbh, but when he does feel or see a kick he just smiles and is happy i think especially with the scare we had when she wasnt moving so i think he feels relieved when i say shes moving about.in bed sometimes he wraps his hand round my tummy and just lays there feeling her kick which is sweet he fell asleep like it the other day lol.awww. most of the time when somethings poking out i get his finger and prod it and he cringes really bad and says hes scared hes hurting her lol

not sure how my hubby feels about it to be honest i dont think he really believes theres a baby in there as its been so long lmao, pregnancys most go a hell of a lot slower for the men as all they have to do is wait, they dont have the feelings inside, the aches and pains, etc etc he loves it when he feels blake kick and also when i get my doppler out he loves listening to his sons heartbeat but it must be strange for him to comprehend lol

didn't know you were calling the baby blake, emmie. i really love that name! :)

charlotte_ said:
didn't know you were calling the baby blake, emmie. i really love that name! :)

cheers hun its going to be blake ashton porter :D

I'm not sure how to put it without it sounding bad... :oops: :roll:

I don't think he really thinks anything of it. I'm a moaning old cow (more so than normal anyway!), have a huge bump and have the capabilities of a 90 year old but as far as he is concerned I am pregnant - no better or worse than my old me, just different (if that makes any sense at all? :doh: ) He obviously isn't repulsed by the huge lump and stretchmarks though as he still wants 'rudey cuddles'! :roll:

He likes feeling her move when she's having a jump about but certainly wouldn't pause the xbox for it - he doesn't feel any need to constantly feel her moving! He has started to get quite eager for her to appear now though. It must be difficult for men, apart from the scans the baby isn't really 'real' until it materialises whereas I am aware of her all the time, especially when she tries to stretch her feet under my ribs or violently hiccups against the 'exit'! :doh:

I think also the fact that my mum has had two babies while we have been together has made him think women with bumps are quite normal! :lol: :wink:

charlotte_ said:
i don't think he's too keen on the movements tbh, he kind of stares at my tummy when bubs is having a dance around & he looks sort of confused/disgusted, haha.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats exactly what my OH does!! he pulls a face like he's trying to solve the mystery of the bermuda triangle or something :rotfl:

My DH still is amazed by the fact that we created this baby that growing inside and is started off as a tiny dot as such. He loves my bigger boobs :oops: and my curves

i love it when he blows a raspberry on my belly and baby kicks its there way of bonding and baby does it every time.

We had our first ante natal class last night & I was really impressed by his knowledge as we were divided up into male/female and had about 25 cards to do with labour such as waters breaking, phone delivery suite, anxious, put kettle on, phone in-laws, have a bath, push etc & we had to put them in order & i kept looking over at the guys & was really impressed with him seeming to have the most knowledge & being the most intrested :cheer: Made me feel that he is more caring and interested in this baby than I sometimes give him credit for with my moods!

My OH only finds it weird when I'm asleep and baby is moving!

Can't keep his hands off me! We're living apart at the moment while we have major work done on our house so we're just together at weekends, I don't remember him being this keen last time but I'm not complaining as at least someone likes me looking like Mr Blobby!

+++

Dave says I have never been so beautiful :puke: I'm not sure who he is trying to convince himself or me but either way it makes me feel special :D

I have been amazed about how interested he is - as an "older dad" he is pretty set in his ways and even now our life has changed so much with me not wanting to go out etc - he just seems so content to do the nesting bit bless him - long may it continue, not sure how he will cope with broken nights and constant demands on his attention that a LO will bring :D

Jane x

Julie84 said:
I'm not sure how to put it without it sounding bad... :oops: :roll:

I don't think he really thinks anything of it. I'm a moaning old cow (more so than normal anyway!), have a huge bump and have the capabilities of a 90 year old but as far as he is concerned I am pregnant - no better or worse than my old me, just different (if that makes any sense at all? :doh: ) He obviously isn't repulsed by the huge lump and stretchmarks though as he still wants 'rudey cuddles'! :roll:

He likes feeling her move when she's having a jump about but certainly wouldn't pause the xbox for it - he doesn't feel any need to constantly feel her moving! He has started to get quite eager for her to appear now though. It must be difficult for men, apart from the scans the baby isn't really 'real' until it materialises whereas I am aware of her all the time, especially when she tries to stretch her feet under my ribs or violently hiccups against the 'exit'! :doh:

I think also the fact that my mum has had two babies while we have been together has made him think women with bumps are quite normal! :lol: :wink:

Well thats just my OH all over, except the mom having babys and wanting "rudey cuddles" he will not go near me, hasnt since we found out i am pg!!
when i ask him stuff like what are you looking forward to he just shrugs and says i dont know "having a baby" and chuckles, its like he wont commit to it until its real, mind you he is like that in life all the time, will not get excited about anything until its ACTUALY happening ie holidays etc!
He is very good he will always say i look nice if i ask him or do things for me if im having a crappy day but he really has not changed at all, ohhh lol what am i saying, he stays sober all day at the football now incase anything happens early (thats a really big thing btw ladies lol)

My DH was excited from the beginning but wouldn't really come and touch my bump or talk to him. All this has changed after our 32 weeks scan when he saw baby's face and cute movements. Since then he talks and sings to LO every night. He keeps coming and touching my bump all the time.. specially when I have BH. He believes that his touch helps to relieve the pain. He is also counting down the days..he's as precise as my ticker :) and keeps telling everyone who asks :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back