How do yous do it :(

karson x

Reaction score
hi ladies how are yous ? its 5.30am day two with no sleep i had a MC 3 minths ago now and feel worse than ever went seen the doctor shes hut me with lits of happy pills that really aint working since i started them iv been in bed i still dont understand why ? i know girls that smoak drink do drugs the lot whilest pregnant then us lot want amd dont get ! WHY :'( sorry ladies just dont know where else to go alot of friends are pregnant i love speaking to them about baby stuff its great ! but i dont because im scared i put a dampner on there happiness xxx

Im sorry to hear you are still feeling so down hunny :hugs:
It is so hard when people around you are getting pregnant but it does get easier, i still feel a tear ever so often but i know that something wasnt right and my little angel was to special for earth.
If your pills are making you worse id go and speak to your doc, maybe they aren't the best ones for you. Take care hunny and look after yourself x x

Bless you............ :hugs:

Agree with M2A go back to the docas and see of they can change the meds or perhaps arrange counselling for you.

I'm having some Reiki sessions as, like you, I'm all over the place after a MMC 4 weeks ago. They've help me no end - something to consider if you like alternative therapies.

Take Care xx

:hugs::hugs: wish I knew how to help hunni. How long have you been taking them? it takes a month for them to get into your system & start working. xx

Sorry to hear your so down hunni, I hope you feel better soon xx

Sorry to hear you're finding it so tough.

I had MMC 4 weeks ago and still am all over the place sometimes too. Everyone reacts differently. I think for me the best thing was going back to work last week. Everyone round me is pregnant too. Most of them I can deal with but one girl is due 3 days before I would have been. That's the hardest one to handle. I had to go as far as to stop her facebook updates appearing on my home page cos they were all about her pregnancy and it hurt everytime I read something that she was going through knowing that that should have been me also.

I agree with the others and say go back to doctor if your "happy pills" are having the opposite effect on you. There has to be other methods he/she can arrange for you. Take care and hope you're feeling better soon :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yeh hun I agree with the girls that you really should speak to your docs again. I'm not sure that prescribing pills is always the best way to deal with these things. Maybe you could try some alternative therapies or counselling like the other girls suggested :hug: :hug: xxx

i have a councilr and been taken tabs for 2weeks and dont wanna go back as next steps ana triptelines.? i seen my friend take these it wasnt nice atall :( thanx for the replies i hope yous are all ok much love xxxx

Hey hunnie, so sorry you're having such a hard time and feeling so low. It's very easy for the trauma you've been through to lead into full blown depression so I think your doc is right to prescribe anti depressants. I'd stick with them a while longer - when I took them they took a while to kick in and it's well noted that when you first start them your symptoms can get worse, not better. Hang in there hun, keep talking to the lovely ladies on here who understand xxxxx

Sending you big hugs :hug:
I found talking really helps... rant to us on the forum, and talk to close friends / family if you can - they will most likely want to be there for you and help you.

Time helps too.

Xx

Hi hun, big :hugs: I am so sorry your feeling like this. I don't have any answers or advice but just want to wish you the best of luck for your future. Hope you feel better soon. xxx

went back to docs ad the silly cow tripled my dose :S they work for a whole two hours send me loopy haha sit laughing at myself then back ona downer suppoze its a start ! how ar eyou lovley ladies ? xxxx

Im glad you went back to the docs hunny, it must if been hard for you so well done :) give them time to work, did she explain how long you would be taking them for before you start to feel better? Massive :hugs: x x

Hmm I dislike the way doctors prescribe anti-depressants as a band-aid for mental-health-related things these days. I don't think the chemicals are the best way to help you get over the trauma you have suffered. Nor are they great to have in your system. I'd recommend finding a good counsellor, it can make all the difference.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

xx

Last edited:
hey hunni, so sorry for your loss :hugs:... Some nights i cant sleep atal. Everything runs through my mind! I go to counselling and find it helps alot, just to talk to someone who will listen. Im going to go to a support group tonight ( finally got the courage after 5 months) to talk to other people who have had the same loss as me. I hope you start to feel a bit better in time :hugs:xxx

i have a counciler i was landed listning to her for 2 hours the other day she trys to throw my mum out every chance she gets n its just not gonna happen ! lol these pills are terrible i am litrally for about 2 hours after i take them of my face ! i never take tablets or anything two cocodamols makes me feel woosy ! n shes hittin me with 60mg every day ! then after that two hours its bacl to bed this is day thre and i havent shut my eyes thanx ladies xxxxx

you slowly take every day as you can, you have to force yourself to get back into a routine and take positive influence anywhere you can dont be afraid to speak to close freinds about things when you are down and take support from your partner where ever possible. it is a difficult time but the old cliche time is a healer, well ok maybe you wont ever forget and it will hit you at most unexpected times but you will find that it is less painful over time big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back