How do you make up and store your formula milk

soexcited

Reaction score
Just wondered what other people do as we are in no real pattern yet.

I make up his bottles with boiled water and leave them on the side and add the milk when he wants a feed. He takes it at room temp.

But im trying this cow and gate comfort milk and it says you should add the milk 15 mins after the kettle has boiled.

we are lazy and just use the little ready made cartons so we dont have to make it up :oops: . then we will make up 4 bottles at a time and then keep them in the fridge until they are needed. :D

What you are doing is fine but if not you can do what it says, let the bottles cool a bit and then store the bottles in the fridge for up to 24 hours. If they are stored in the fridge though you will have to warm the bottles first which takes more time.

i do what you do. makes it easier when out and about. i leave them on the side, but make sure they are not in direct sunlight, some where quite cool, that type of thing.

alice now refuses warm milk. she spits it back out. :lol:

we prepare the bottles with the water in them and then have little tubs with pre measured amounts of milk powder in, so can just tip em in when he needs one, he has them at room temp though so no faffing about heating the bottles up

At night I would make up 6 bottlefor the next day by cooling the water and adding the milk. I was working so I needed the bottles to be ready to go.

lauramumof2 said:
At night I would make up 6 bottlefor the next day by cooling the water and adding the milk. I was working so I needed the bottles to be ready to go.

yep i do this too. and just warm them up in a jug when he is ready for them

soexcited said:
Just wondered what other people do as we are in no real pattern yet.

I make up his bottles with boiled water and leave them on the side and add the milk when he wants a feed. He takes it at room temp.

But im trying this cow and gate comfort milk and it says you should add the milk 15 mins after the kettle has boiled.

I just do what you do hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back