How do you feed your baby... Update Blame Kelsey!

Squiglet said:
bit of an unfair test really as it doesn't take into account ages... :) Should do one for that too really :think:

Yes it's difficult because often people change, starting breastfeeding then switch, or wean earlier than others etc. Maybe a cut off point like how did you feed your baby up to 6 months / 10 months / 1 year etc?

I read an article yesterday that said 70% of USA mums breastfeed for the first 6 months but after that there is a significant decline. I was surprised at 70%.

beanie said:
Seren now just calls it booby and tells me to put Cally on boobie when she cries.

That is so cute!!

We're on booby juice at the moment :)

beanie said:
charlie84 said:
We just call it booby juice. Or boobytime (you know the song hammertime, well OH kindly filmed me singing this to Calleigh only replacing the words with boobytime :oops: )

OMG I sing this to Cally, and we call milk booby juice. Seren now just calls it booby and tells me to put Cally on boobie when she cries.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: How freaky, well thank god it aint just me that sings it :lol:

Is there anyway to do a poll with multiple questions??

For example

Did you bf from birth, Y N

If so Did you breast feed 1month 2 months etc

:oops: :oops:

I've re voted. I'm gonna carry on till she self weans - she's 10 months now.

liquid boob throughout the day, and one bottle before bed.

I'm going to carry on boobing on demand with BLW from 6 months to 9, when I go back to work, and then get in morning and night boob at least til he's a year. That said, best laid plans...

I plan on BF for as long as i can or until Cooper self weans. I'm really upset that going back to work in Feb will upset my feeding on demand but i plan on expressing my milk for him instead of giving formula... but we'll see :)

I have voted till baby self weans, she doesnt show any signs of stopping at the moment and i plan on feeding even when i return to work in Jan

We're still just on boob juice and will carry on until he self weans. His first word was "boob" :lol:

i'll be feeding connor til he self weans, all being well :D :D

Im going to breatfeed up to 6 months...

But still used expressed milk to go along with weaning

You can do that right?

lfc_sarah said:
Im going to breatfeed up to 6 months...

But still used expressed milk to go along with weaning

You can do that right?

yes :) but bear in mind that you might need to express quite a bit... connor still boob feeds a lot, despite the fact that he's on 3 big meals a day... i think a lot must depend on how active your LO is, and how many calories they therefore need. :hug:

I breastfed exclusively up to 6 months, then he had mix formula and boob up until he lost interest in it just before his birthday. I'm quite looking forward to doing it all over again!

We sing 'hammertime' too but we do it for 'nappytime' instead when he has a nappy change :lol: . I used to sing 'Booby booby booby booby' to the tune of Kaiser Chiefs 'Ruby' though :D

I voted the last one, cos thats been the same for all 3 boys, I expect Riley to self wean at around 9-10 months really, he has had a teeny bit of formula the other week cos OH needed to feed him and I was out, so I will be slowly introducing a bit more over the next few months.
We go on Hols to South Africa in Jan and I'd like him to be mainly on bottles by then, possibly with a bit of boob now and again if he wants.

maybebaby said:
I used to sing 'Booby booby booby booby' to the tune of Kaiser Chiefs 'Ruby' though :D

nooo - I sing this too, do you think its a breastfeeding thing or are we weird??

I voted booby till we self wean. Seren chose when to stop and I want Cally to do the same.

Now this thread really is confusing lmao!!

I voted bottle... So much for my plan to boob feed for a flippin year! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back