How do u know?

I wouldn't say he was ready yet from what you've said about his milk consumption.

I'm going to either wait till Sophie is consistently taking 9oz and it doesn't seem to be enough or wait till 5/6 months. Whichever comes first. She's only just managing 6oz now so I think they'll come at the same time round about

Can i just add Alice is taking 7- 8 oz five/ six times a day like i said also she is in 3-6 month clothes and on the 95th percentile---- she isnt going to go to six months she is the size of some six month olds now- im going to wait until 4 months with her xx

Wow 3-6 month clothes! We still don't fit in our 0-3 months ones lol!!

lol my lo is wearing 3-6 month things today n they fit perfect. shes just 1 month old tomorrow too

lol my lo is wearing 3-6 month things today n they fit perfect. shes just 1 month old tomorrow too

Omg bev really!! Sam is still in newborn. I bet you've got a lot of 0-3 on eBay lol x

Yup i actually had her in a 6-9 month tshirt and it fit but may have just been a small fitting, if i try put her into 0-3 month the poppers dont meet! Thats why i dont understand the set rule for babies food when they all grow at different rates.

Omg bev really!! Sam is still in newborn. I bet you've got a lot of 0-3 on eBay lol x

actually i dont really have a lot of 0-3 stuff to start with, i got a bunch of sleepsuits and like 2 outfits lol. got lots of 3-6 month stuff tho. 0-3 stuff still fits too for now but i dont think it will be long before i have to pack it away.

My Katie was like that! She was in her 3-6 at 3 weeks! Took her to the docs at 4 weeks and he asked if I'd got her age wrong Cos she looked like a 4 month old :lol: I bought loads of newborn an she never wore it! Luckily Ella got a week or so out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back