How do i propose to my Boyf?

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am going to propose to my boyfriend this weekend on his birthday. :eek:

Anyone got any ideas on how i can do it. He kind of knows but i still want it to be special?

Thanks,

Lau
xx

awwwwwwwwwwww :hug:
Dont have a clue, just think its really nice.
I know.......Write "Marry me" across your bump :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sherry xx

Thats funny i was thinking that, or taking a pic of it written on my bump and putting it in a card?

x

Have you ever tried writing something back to front and upside down lol, should be funny just trying. Good luck xx

Ha, No but i'll give it a go. With an eyeliner so it comes off easy, ha ha!

Any more ideas welcome :)

Lau
xx

you could photoshop a scan pic with a speech bubble saying something like 'will you marry my mummy?'

just an idea, sorry if its silly :oops:

sorry i'm rubbish at ideas like this but good luck, let us kno how u do it! :hug:

:eek: go girl :lol:

i haven't got any help... bu ti'm wishing you the best of luck :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sherry said:
awwwwwwwwwwww :hug:
Dont have a clue, just think its really nice.
I know.......Write "Marry me" across your bump :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sherry xx

i love that :dance:

good idead :wink:

tangerinedream said:
you could photoshop a scan pic with a speech bubble saying something like 'will you marry my mummy?'

That's sooooooooooooo sweet tangerinedream :)

Lovely news Laura, does he listen to a certain radio station, you could get it read out over the airways hehe Or, if you already have his ring, tie a thread to it and tie the other end of the thread around your finger. Tell your OH, "I have a present for you, but there's a string attached." It's different hehe

Whatever it is I'm sure it will be just lovely and look forward to reading all about it, have a fantastic weekend :hug:

Redshoes said:
tangerinedream said:

That's sooooooooooooo sweet tangerinedream :)

Lovely news Laura, does he listen to a certain radio station, you could get it read out over the airways hehe Or, if you already have his ring, tie a thread to it and tie the other end of the thread around your finger. Tell your OH, "I have a present for you, but there's a string attached." It's different hehe

Whatever it is I'm sure it will be just lovely and look forward to reading all about it, have a fantastic weekend :hug:

yea i like that too :wink:

Firstly I think it's great you have the courage etc to ask him, that's wonderful...I dropped a million hints till my husband asked me!! :)
Are you doing anything else for the birthday? Are you going to the movies or something (they are great for writing a personalised message during the 'adverts' beforehand if you were) or put something in the personals in the local newspaper, one of those "Happy Birthday" advert things with "Love Lau...will you marry me" at the bottom. Are you going out to dinner or doing anything at all that day? Places are really good with helping out. Even the local shopping mall would happily display a poster for you etc. Let me know what type of day your planning (even if it's just all day at home with cake etc - hey you could hide a ring in the cake?) but let me know what your up to and I'll see what I can think up.

Good Luck!!

I don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things how you do it... I remember thinking I wanted it to be this enormous big deal and for DH to do something amazing. In the end I got so stressed about it we ended up having a row and I pretty much told him to marry me or leave me... luckily he took the first option.
What I am trying to say is don't beat yourself up about it too much, it is what it means that counts not how it happens....

Really excited for you! :clap:

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas.

I think we are all going out with his family saturday, the day of his bday. But i've blagged him to take me to the zoo sunday. I love the zoo! So i was hoping to do it there.

The scan pic idea is so sweet!

I took a pic of my belly last night with 'Marry me?' written on it. Not had a chance to put it on PC yet but i am going to try print it out after work. I might try and play with a scan pic in a bit too. When i get back from my meeting at work!

Thans for the suggestions, keep em coming, lol!

Lau
xx

lmarszall said:
Thanks for all the wonderful ideas.

I think we are all going out with his family saturday, the day of his bday. But i've blagged him to take me to the zoo sunday. I love the zoo! So i was hoping to do it there.

The scan pic idea is so sweet!

I took a pic of my belly last night with 'Marry me?' written on it. Not had a chance to put it on PC yet but i am going to try print it out after work. I might try and play with a scan pic in a bit too. When i get back from my meeting at work!

Thans for the suggestions, keep em coming, lol!

Lau
xx

yeh i wanna see :D

I love the idea of writing on a scan pic 'Will you marry my mummy'....its so sweet!! :D

Which one's best?

marry2.jpg

marry.jpg

Lau
x[/img]

i think the first one, i love that. you have to do that!

awwww bless.

I like them both, the first (bigger) one shows more of baby's details although the smaller one shows the whole baby and his surrounds type thing. Depends what you are going to use it for really, i.e just the picture printed out, a card, you could even take it to boots and get them to pop it on a jigsaw puzzle for you or something? I think it's a lovely idea.

Hi

What a great idea wish you all the best hun let us know hwo it goes :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94