How do i not go crazy

newlywed25

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new at this and it's frustrating. I am 25 and my husband is 30. We live a normal life. we do not smoke and we drink ocationally.We have been trying for 3 months and still nothing.

I have to get my period ( or hopefully not get it ) in about 2 days. And i'm allready feeling the cramps and the lower back pains. I'm trying to stay positive and think that its just my imagination. But i know what it feels like to get my period.

How do you guys do it? i mean the waiting and the dissapointment every time you get your period.... any advice ?

pregnacy forum :lol:
:wave: hey chick, it is a hard slog but all worth it, ad on here plenty of us have gone through the mill, so are quite sympathetic to the frequent rant! :hug:

:wave:totally agree the girls on here help you not go too insane :wall2: i have been trying 2 months and its hard but when you want something so bad you just have to keep trying but it easier said then done!!

:wave: Welcome to the forum. :)

'How to not lose the plot when TTC'....now there's the title of my best selling book!!!

Gosh I really dont know. I have been blessed to have found TTC easy in comparision to many - 3 cycles, 2 cycles and 1 cycle to conceive. But each time has been just as anxious. It's really important not to get too bogged down in it but that is easier said than done. :)

Hey all,

Have only just joined and hoping to feel less fraustrated TTC. Have now been trying for 2 months with no avail and now am supposed to be ovulating according to the calculator thingy, but did one of them tests and it came up negative. I keep imagining pregnancy symptons if anything matches! Is driving me mad!!

xx

welcome to PF girls, and I hope you both get your BFP soon :hug:

took me 7 and a half months to consieve my first and i was lucky as i have cysts and for a normal fertile conseption its up to a year to consieve then reckon best thing is to just stick with it my sister in law been trying for over 16years now so count ya eggs :) **baby dust** to all x x x x

or is the phrase count ya chicken hahaha lol! one of the two x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back