How dare she . .

p1nk11

Reaction score
. . judge someone she 's never met.

I was sitting in the waiting room at the dentist & there was an old lady in there holding her 2month old grandson - made a point of telling me all about him, I was trying really hard not to show how uncomfortable I felt then another lady came in - about the same age as the first one, so they started chatting. Their conversation went like this -

1st lady - ' oh I hope he doesn't wake while his mum is still with the dentist, I wouldn't know what to do'
2nd lady - 'aww don't worry we've all had kids & felt like that!' She then turned to me & said 'except you ofcourse, & then once they grow up its grandkids' - started laughing :shock:

I really wanted to scream at her ' Actually I have a 4 1/2 month old daughter' but knew I would of burst into tears :cry:how can she just presume something like :shakehead:

Then the usual receptionist wasnt there so this one asked me how my baby was ( I had to feeling out the 'nursing mother' forms as I'm still entitled to free treatment - so strange) so I had to explain to her, she was so apologetic for asking , asked how I was doing ect which was quite sweet :)

I'm just so angry with that other women, my first 'good day' for ages,the sun is shining aswell, & she had to ruin it :strangle:

Sorry for the rant but needed to get it out xx

Last edited:
Aww hun, didn't want to read and run
I hope that youre ok after your horrible trip to the dentist.

Lots of hugs
H

Oh no, that sounds horrible. hope you feel better now. xxx

Aww hunni...thats not good :( stupid woman :(

big hugs xxxx

grrrr wish people weren't so damn insensitive sometimes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahh hun, I imagine you could understnd if they just don't know what youve been through, but to assume was really rude, hope she then overheard you talking to the receptionist !

The receptionist sounded really nice about it tho - hope you have a better day tomorow XX

Thanks girlies just needed a rant when I got home feeling much better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back