How can you tell whats normal pains?

redbear

Reaction score
Yesterday i had small pains on the left lower side and put it down to streaching, this morning woke up with worse pain like period pain but its not at set intervals or for a set time, its got a bit worse now travelling around my back, but got a feeling if i get excited it will stop again... how are you ment to know! It seems too close together the pain to be contractions im getting pain every couple of minutes for about 20 seconds. . . maybe i need the toilet! xx

I can't help with contractions as questioning this myself everyday but just wanted to say I hope it is the start of something for you x

Thank you, i just wish i could know if its going to turn into anything or just go away! If i knew i could stop worrying lol x

I wish I knew, would be so much easier if you knew 100% for sure that your waters would go first at least then you could be sure.

well my mate started labour with her first yesterday and she said 'oh you will know...they feel so different toi anything i have felt all pregnancy'....so ther we go...

she started with back ache on wednesday night.....then had a bleed at 2pm yesterday and contractions started every 5 mins shortly after and she said they hurt.....and thats how i will know....

so i guess we will just know...lol

xx

It sounds like it could be the start of things for you, fingers crossed x

I hope it is the start of something for you redbear xxxxx

OMG it fucking hurts. Had a bath and its getting worse. I can see how tight my belly is getting during each pain. Think its the real thing.... just got to wait now to make sure it doesnt go away! x

ooooooooooo exciting keep us posted. xxxxxxxx

oooo sounds like this could be it...is it coming in waves and seems to reach an unbearable peak then dies down again? xx

Ooooo how you getting on hun? Are you screaming the house down yet? :D xxxxxxxxxx

oh wow so exciting, sounds like the real thing all rite, hope it doesnt dissapear :) think your gonna be the next labour tread xxx

It was real.... it hurt ... will post a story lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back