How Beautiful are these photos?

Storm.

Reaction score
I have had many people comment on my underwater photos, they were done by a women callled sarah but ill be damned if I can remeber her last name!! My photos are very basic as sarah was just starting out as a photographer this is going back 3/4 yrs now!

Anyway this sarah was taught by Zena Holloway an amazing photographer/artist!
this is some of Zenas work

this are just simply well breathtaking I would love to be able to have this kinda talent!
I love the baby in the craddle.

zena4.jpg

zena3.jpg

zena2.jpg

zena1.jpg

this is her site....go to the waterbabies section,

http://www.zenaholloway.com/zena.html

Hate to be a killjoy the baby in the cradle one is freaking me out a bit :(

I think they are beautiful, I would be terrified for my baby to be underwater, panicky mother that I am :hug:

God i just had a look at these after you sent them bloody amazinggg stuff, really etheral and beautiful, swoon !

Snuggle said:
I think they are beautiful, I would be terrified for my baby to be underwater, panicky mother that I am :hug:

Dont worry its a naturel reaction, when I first saw chester go under he was only a few weeks old, but once Sally reassured me that the younger they are, and the deeper they go the safer it is, but I did freak till I realised he had come back up still smilin!!

they start to lose there ability around 9months to shut off (hard to explain but theres a flap in there throat and seals over when they are babies it a thing they have from the womb) after 9 months it slowly stops happening, but if the child has been swimming long enough they start to do it anyway and it doesnt harm them!

MagicMarkers said:
God i just had a look at these after you sent them bloody amazinggg stuff, really etheral and beautiful, swoon !

I know they make mine look boring (this is just 2 otta many!!)
DSC00023.jpg

1.jpg

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hate to be a killjoy the baby in the cradle one is freaking me out a bit :(
+1... its one thing seeing them swimming and looking happy, its another to be underwater, completly still - dead like :( :( :(

i can still see they are beautiful photos tho :D

I love the concept- and the one of you and your son playing is lovely! :D

BUT I don't think I could have one of Evie- it's a little too creepy for me too. :?

I officially love you Baby-storm! Ive just shown your piccys to DH and he knows I would love to do waterbabies so has said go for it :cheer:

Red_Fairy said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":rn2x0k7v]Hate to be a killjoy the baby in the cradle one is freaking me out a bit :(
+1... its one thing seeing them swimming and looking happy, its another to be underwater, completly still - dead like :( :( :(

i can still see they are beautiful photos tho :D[/quote:rn2x0k7v]

Thats what i mean, one of my worst fears is drowning or going in a river and the kids with me. That image just makes me shake.

The others are beautul photos, but i hate the other, as you said the child look dead :(

mrs_tommo22 said:
[quote="Red_Fairy":mn5di6r9][quote="mrs_tommo22":mn5di6r9]Hate to be a killjoy the baby in the cradle one is freaking me out a bit :(

i can still see they are beautiful photos tho :D[/quote:mn5di6r9]

Thats what i mean, one of my worst fears is drowning or going in a river and the kids with me. That image just makes me shake.

The others are beautul photos, but i hate the other, as you said the child look dead :([/quote:mn5di6r9]

i seriously can't cope with seeing that....i have nightmares sbout my babies drowning and even though i take them swimming regulaly and they do go underwater i just can't help it......i am shaking and practically in tears i feel so sick, and i only glanced at it

But to emphasize the other photos they are beautiful!

i seriously can't cope with seeing that....i have nightmares sbout my babies drowning and even though i take them swimming regulaly and they do go underwater i just can't help it......i am shaking and practically in tears i feel so sick, and i only glanced at it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Im the same hun

I like the ones you have Baby storm but the others I am not a fan of. I like children to be doing natural things - they just look weird in those ones. And as for the one with the dog - what's that all about (and judging from the dog's expression he's thinking the same)

:( I don't like them either, I would not let my baby anywhere near water without me. I'm scared to death myself, I wouldn't let my child in it. The one with the dog is weird too........ He looks frightened?????? They scared me :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back