How bad am I!!!

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Just got in from Shopping and I bought a pair of Maternity trousers from Topshop!!!

I had been looking for some normal trousers the next size up from my normal size but they all fitted so badly, made me feel huge and squished my belly lol the maternity ones are so comfy, I was tempted to buy some other maternity bits as there were loads of nice things but I had to stop myself!

I was dreading the sales assistant congratulating me on my pregnancy lmfao

Xxxxxxxxxx

Don't blame you at all! My LO is three months and I still wear my maternity leggings! Plus I have a pair of maternity jeans from Gap that are the most amazing jeans I have ever found! Cos I have a small waist in proportion to my hips and arse, I usually end up with horrible gap at the back of my jeans, but I don't with these! I never wore them much when pregnant cos my bump was so massive, so I just wear them all the time now!

Haha! I still wear my black maternity trousers to work and my LO is nearly 10 months old - soooo comfy!! Xx

I've only just moved out of maternity leggings and James is over 7 months old

xxxxx

Comfiness is key!! I do love an elasticated waist lol :lol: xx

Topshop maternity trousers are better when you're not pregnant than when you are! Lol I've got some jeans which felt like they cut my bump in half when I was preggo so I never wore them, but now I wear them all the time hehe

I wore my maternity trousers only the other day :D And i love my maternity leggings, i'm refusing to give them up!

x x x

This post and the replies have made me feel so much better! I still wear some of my maternity jeans and yesterday I had a maternity summer dress on lol! My little man is 8 months old and I constantly think I should sort myself out but it's sooo hard!! :)

I still wear my maternity jeans sometimes and lo is 1 next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back