How are you all??

Terrie

Reaction score
Evening Girls,

Just wanted to catch up and say :wave:

At just over 6 weeks I still havent had any morning sickness! Plenty of other symptoms though :)

How are you all feeling?

Hiya :wave:

I am currently feeling a little like a Lobster after managing to get sunburn on a very overcast day while helping out on a BBQ for the local Church (my scout group is affiliated too). Nothing to really do with being pregnant, but I ust thought I'd say lol

Also feeling quite proud I managed to do it, I've pretty well been knocked off my feet so far the last seven weeks, with BAD stomach pains, a ear infection and generally feeling wiped out, so I was glad to be sociable and be able to help :)

Feeling tired, my boobs kill and i feel a little sick...
Also wounded i cant have a drink over this weekend but its worth it!!!!

Hiya :wave:

I am currently feeling a little like a Lobster after managing to get sunburn on a very overcast day while helping out on a BBQ for the local Church (my scout group is affiliated too). Nothing to really do with being pregnant, but I ust thought I'd say lol

Also feeling quite proud I managed to do it, I've pretty well been knocked off my feet so far the last seven weeks, with BAD stomach pains, a ear infection and generally feeling wiped out, so I was glad to be sociable and be able to help :)

Ouchies @ the sunburn :( but glad you are feeling a bit better, sounds like youve had a bad few weeks!

I went to liverpool on a 'night out' lastnight... was the hardest night of my life!!!

But worth it like you say :)

I went to liverpool on a 'night out' lastnight... was the hardest night of my life!!!

I realise now how much of an idiot you can make of yourself!! haha. Its hard when people offer you drinks - my excuse was ''I'd love to but im driving....ahh what a shame!" It does come in handy that excuse!!!

I realise now how much of an idiot you can make of yourself!! haha. Its hard when people offer you drinks - my excuse was ''I'd love to but im driving....ahh what a shame!" It does come in handy that excuse!!!

I'm lucky I don't drink anyway, so even though I was offered several glasses of wine today I could happily say 'No thanks, I don't drink', and some people had heard it off me all before so looking less suss :)

I'm lucky I don't drink anyway, so even though I was offered several glasses of wine today I could happily say 'No thanks, I don't drink', and some people had heard it off me all before so looking less suss :)

Yeah its def a lot easier for you, i just think people will know soon enough anyway when i get put on restricted duties at work so it wont be such a massive issue! I found i was very protective over my stomach too when i was out. Did you feel the same?

I was lucky today to be hidden behind a BBQ, but last weekend we went to see Bear Grylls, I was terrified of the crowds, holding back until the very end rather than push my way out of the building at the end, I'm so protective of my belly, every person, dog, ball and many other things are eyed with the utmost suspicion!!

my friends who i went out with already know im pregnant so that was really useful!

the barman struggled to understand that i wanted a lime and lemonade without vodka in it, i had to repeat myself 3 times!!!

My boobs REALLY hurt! Especially my right one. Other than that and random sickness and tiredness I'm fine. I keep protecting my belly too. I can't drive tho so don't have that excuse.

Tired. Sick. Tired. Stretched. Tired. Did I mention I'm tired? I can barely keep my eyes open most afternoons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back