How are we all?

Sugarpop

Reaction score
How are we all doing girls? I'm currently feeling real fed up!

Hia I've just had a date for my first ivf appointment. Been ttc for 2 years now. I'm feeling fed up also as was hoping it wouldn't come to this. Hope you feel better soon xx

I'm sorry Sugarpop :(

I'm feeling in limbo at the moment, having surgery to remove fibroids this week, won't know until after the surgery how long I have to wait to ttc, depends how it all goes.

Lau, when is your appointment?

I saw my gp today and had first set of bloods taken towards our recurrent miscarriage tests.

I think these bloods were mainly to look for any potential clotting issues. Got call for the results next week.

Our appointment at the clinic is not until 3rd August. Feels like a lifetime away!

We are putting ttc on hold while we wait to find out the results of our tests, so I feel like I'm just treading water at the moment.

XX

I've just had my endometrial biopsy at the implantation clinic. I hope they find something. I'm feeling a bit rubbish too! Xxx

My appointment is august 18th...two months away so I'm going to take the relaxed approach and not think about ttc...I'm starting to accept that it may never happen without the help of ivf :)

Syd43 I hope your surgery goes well and you can get back to ttc as soon as your well enough xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back