How are we all feeling knowing August in next month!!!

hi minikins i keep thinking the same, getting lots of aches and pains but think baby is just running out of room in there!!! lol

cant believe its only 5 weeks to go now, getting quite nervous but also excited!!

steph and bump x

That's true Steph, all is on course so far for a good labour birth fingers crossed. My DH and I are getting a tour of the hospital tonight !!

My mw told me last Friday my bambino will be about 7lb 8 it's amazing how they can tell!

Hi minikins, your right it is amazing how they can tell the weight, i wonder if they are always right though!!? lol 7lb 8 is a nice healhty weight bet your excited now!

Think it helps to see the hospital and surroundings before you go in, hopefully this will make you less anxoius and more relaxed!!

Anyway all the best

Steph and bump x

Saw the maternity ward at Royal Surrey County Hospital last night and was very impressed (after the bad press on maternity wards last week I needed to be impressed) it was really clean, great facilities and lovely staff, so I am feeling more relaxed about the whole thing now.

Just hurry up and pop out, but don't hurt me too much ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back