How are we all feeling knowing August in next month!!!

minikins

Reaction score
I just can't wait to be honest, things are going slow now and i keep counting those weeks. I have just sold my old sports car and bought a family car - OMG, I have officially grown up!!

Am glad the heat has calmed down a bit now but the breathless is tough.

How are you all doing August mums to be?

glad to be nearly there!
had a huge row with my other half last night and am feeling pretty low.
think i'm feeling lower than i would be normally (ie. not pregnant)
but i can't get myself out of this mood.
i know that men have no idea what we're going through, and how could they? they've never even had a period! but a little more understanding sometimes would be nice.
maybe i've got a bit of pre-natal depression!
hope you're well xx

I have had my bouts of depression in this pregnancy and felt on my own even when my DH has been supportive.

I had a row with my man the other week (first one during PG) and i was more sensitive than normal, I think it's the mother protector thing coming out in us !! :)

indeed!
am feeling much happier today,
those bloody hormones!
hope you have a good day x

Hi

Scary to think that ive only got 5 weeks left! but at the same time im really ready now and clock watching which is driving me insane!

Hope you are all well

Sam & Bump
x

Hello my name is Amanda and I am new to this chat forum, baby boy Levi is due on August 11 and I am 36 weeks today, but feeling really impatient to meet him!
Just want to get these contractions started.
It is my first baby, don't know if it feels better with the next ones but I just feel so hot and heavy all the time and not sleeping very well, also my bump has developed painful corners and I get cervix shocks sometimes when he is head banging in there!

Anyone out there feeling the same way or is this just me?

Please reply as it is driving me crazy - cannot think about anything else but the birth! :D

Hello my name is Amanda and I am new to this chat forum, baby boy Levi is due on August 11 and I am 36 weeks today, but feeling really impatient to meet him!
Just want to get these contractions started.
It is my first baby, don't know if it feels better with the next ones but I just feel so hot and heavy all the time and not sleeping very well, also my bump has developed painful corners and I get cervix shocks sometimes when he is head banging in there!

Anyone out there feeling the same way or is this just me?

Please reply as it is driving me crazy - cannot think about anything else but the birth! :D

Hi Dreamy,

Am just starting to think about the birth now. I had not really focused on it, but now as I am so huge it is staring me in the face. I am scared about the pain etc, but also excited as the pain will be for a good reason and will not last forever (it may seem like forever though)!

It does feel wierd when the kicks are so low, you think it will fall out and wet yourself!!

I need to get my DH to blow up the paddling pool for me :)

Hi Mini
Thanks for answering my post!
Am just so bored at the mo now I have finished work.
I am going in to hospital for mine but want to wait till the contractions are def 5 mins apart as those wards can get so boring - was in for one night with UTI and couldn't wait to leave
Was made worse because two people went into labour in front of me while I was in there, and they got to leave with their babies and I just still had my bump!
Sorry to be so whingy - just good to know there are people out there feeling the same way as it can be very lonely - blokes don't really get it do they!
:lol:

OMG - I am having a baby, I still think that even after all this time, I am in shock.

My mum and my Dh will be with me at hospital but i am not sure when to go in. It's 15 mins drive away but I want to be prepared.

I do feel sorry for the men in our lives in a way as they don't know what it's like for us no matter what we tell them and i think they can feel a bit helpless as in what to do for us. I have tried to get my man really involved so he feels he is carrying the baby too and I think he appreciates it. I think my man is going to go in shock when I go into labour and flap a bit, that's why I am going to have my mum there :) to hold his hand!

All I seem to do these days in whing - I am suprised anyone is still there to listen to me. When i was a kid and my sister and mum where pregnant i don't recall them moaning all the time!

Had 36 week apptmt this morning and got to give some blood again, yay! Want to get some rasberry leaf tea now to see if it will get things moving down there!!

Partner is very impatient for baby aswell, keep finding him wandering pointlessly into the nursery as if this will make baby come quicker, and apparently has been daydreaming at work too!
:lol:

Hello fellow mummies!
I am feeling excited, impatient, nervous (both for the delivery and will I be a good mummy?), and a bit spooked (I still can't believe we've really made a baby!!).
I am quite uncomfortable now and the lack of sleep is making me quite moody. I cannot wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. My hubby has really started to turn into a soppy old thing which I am loving!
I am currently 33 weeks so it still seems quite a long way off but I have got my bags ready just in case!
Lots of love to you all - aren't we all sooooo lucky? xxx :D

hi over the moon

im due 29th august so just a couple of days before you, you never know though you might beat me to it!!! lol

im having a boy, this is my first and getting quite excited now although i have the odd day when i just panic!!! getting a little nervous about the birth but hey hes got to come out!!!! cant believe how the weeks have flown by, only 6 weeks to go!!!!

hope all is well with you, take care of you and bump!

steph x

Wow it's all go, seems like we are all feeling excited and scared and all over the shop - well I am anyway ;)

5 weeks just seems so near but so far away, am going to pack my bag this weekend i think!

I hope I will be a good mummy too, still no idea what we are having :)

Woo Hoo I'm 37 weeks next week and only 27 more days to go!

Cannot believe there is going to be a real baby coming out of me, seems very unreal and like it just cannot possibly happen. Strange.

Think it will be a big shock at first which sounds strange as I have been carrying around this big bump for a good while - but it seems more like a friendly tumour than a baby, just another part of me that has been growing into a bump shape!

Does anyone else feel like this? :p

Dreamy x

only 29days still im due and im so excited i just cant wait! :D

this heat is really bothering me so im hoping that i may drop her early, as if, i will probbably end up going over by a week just for my impatience!

xxx

Hi dreamy,
Your last post made me chuckle to myself. I know exactly how you feel.
I have just over 5 weeks left and its agony, the anticipation is driving me nuts! The one thing that winds me up at the moment is when people ask how long you have left and you tell them and they say "oh so not long now" I feel like throttling them. It feels like its so far away. To those of you due at the begining of august I bet your excited now? I shant be jelous though as we will all get a lovely bundle of joy at the end of it.
I may bet jelous though if i end up over due lol.
take care. someone please reply, these long days at home are boring.
x x x

alicia20 said:
The one thing that winds me up at the moment is when people ask how long you have left and you tell them and they say "oh so not long now" I feel like throttling them. It feels like its so far away.

That is so true, in a way it's only a few weeks away but it seems like forever, so near but soooooooo far, I typed in so fat then by accident - lol

Am also getting bored at home, have booked myself in for a last pamper session at the local beauty salon as I know it will be my last for a while.

Anyone else trying to get some last minute things done?

Hugs to all, even though our bumps would get in the way.

Lex

I cant wait either, I am due Aug 25th but I cant imagine being this way for 5 more weeks! I think my baby girl wants to come out now from the way she is kicking.....Wishful Thinking!!!

Am starting to get the odd ache and pain (different from before now) but I know it's not labour. it's just every twinge I get now i get a quick wave of panic thinking 'is this it??' !!

Are you getting this? Time is just dragging and it's doing my head in. I am excited and scared!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back