How accurate are ur midwives?

mummyagain

Reaction score
I was just wondering how accurate any of your midwives have been?
I thought i was around 7 weeks but my midwife had a feel of my tummy and says she can just feel my uterus rising above and she also heard a heartbeat so she reckons i am more like 10-12 weeks nearer 12. I have a scan 2moro so will find out then,would be great if she was right!

that would be fantastic if she was right!! you wouldnt have any worry time if youre 12wks just plain sailing from here on in :) let us know how youre scan goes :hug:

The midwife never felt my baby when I went at 8 weeks :(

My midwife never estimated by feeling my belly. Let us know how you get on :hug:

ohhhhhh good luck at your scan tomorrow i can't wait to see how far gone you are :D :hug:

Excellent news hun, would be lovely if you were further along at least you get to bypass all that worrying stage. If your dates are correct then maybe it could be twins? :D

Good luck for tomorrow let us know how you get on :hug: xx

hi girls,my update
Had my scan n i'm 8 weeks. A bit dissapointed as got my hopes up a bit for being nearly 12 weeks,hey ho not to worry everything looked ok anyhow and i have to go bk on the 7th oct for another scan which by then i will be 13 weeks.

awwwww thats excellent news luv, shame your not further along you would of been due the same time as me :hug: :hug: at least you know everything is ok :hug: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back