• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How’s everyone doing?

LucyR

Reaction score
How’s everyone doing? I’m feeling rather down and emotional x

Some days I feel really positive. Other days I’m a nervous wreck.

Anything we can do to help you Lucy?

Yeah it’s rubbish ain’t it. I think it’s just where I’m waiting for test results and the fact I’m surrounded by new born babies. Nothing no one can do it’s just nice to vent somewhere x

I’m the same. My job involves being constantly surrounded by pregnant women and babies. Means you don’t get a break from it.

Equally, it does mean that every now and again I meet people who are having a successful pregnancy after 6 miscarriages, once even nine miscarriages. Does give me hope that one day luck might be on my side

That’s the same with me I work surrounded by children babies and pregnant people it’s nice to have hope I just feel that I’ve lost all of mine at the moment

How much longer do you have to wait now for test results lucy?

Does anyone find all the waiting the hardest thing? Waiting for ovulation, then the 2ww, then getting a bfp but waiting to see if it’s gonna be a successful pregnancy or not, waiting to get out of the danger zone for a chemical, then waiting for the first scan, then finding out something’s wrong and waiting for the miscarriage so you can start waiting to try again, it’s a killer!

Who knows it’s all we do is wait lol I’ve had two more tests this week and on the 21st then got to wait for the appointment to come through

Ugh yes the waiting.

This is the first time it’s really bothered me. I’ve never been bothered with the tww or anything else, and last time I still managed to be excited throughout the first tri.

This time I had a ‘reassurance’ scan at 6+2 that was anything but reassuring.

They saw a yolk sac and a fetal pole of 2mm but couldn’t see a heartbeat. Epau were really quite negative about it but I think it’s surely highly likely that my dates were a couple of days out which at 6+2 would make a huge difference on whether you’d expect to see a heartbeat of not. My cycle wasn’t regular before my mc and I didn’t track ovulation.

I can’t stop vomiting which is the first time I’ve had that. But I can’t trust it because I’m in this two week wait to see a heartbeat.

I just want to know either way so either I can start to deal with another mc or I can reduce my anxiety a tiny bit

Yes akua it probably was just too early - I think the heartbeat can’t be seen until between 6 to 7 weeks, can’t remember exactly what day, so if your timings are even just a few days out then it’s not going to be very ‘reassuring’, I’m going to have a reassurance scan next time too but not before 8 weeks, the fact that your sick this time is an excellent sign anyway

That’s what I think night owl but the epau woman was really negative about it and the scan woman too. Actually the scan woman really irritated me as she wouldn’t even let me see the screen. I don’t think she was particularly good at her job as when she did let me see it was a pretty bad quality image, and I’ve had my fair share of early scans so I can compare :lol: I’ll find out on Tuesday anyway so fingers crossed one way or another. It’s felt like an incredibly long two weeks though

Oh that’s rubbish I found the early pregnancy unit really helped me hope all goes ok x

Hey ladies how you doing today? I'm feeling stir crazy waiting for af to show up. I just want to get back to TTC. Like you all said it's just wait wait wait. Grumble grumble xx

Hope all is okay Akua, hopefully was just a bit too soon to see anything x

Last edited:
I’m doing better today just waiting for results so that I can start trying again (not that we’ve really stopped lol) all we do is wait! How are you doing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back