Housing Association

Yeah, I thought with private letting you're entitled to a certain amount & it's up to you to put the rest. Didn't think HB was decreasing?

Redbear - this doesn't start til April.

And yes, HB is based on income if you private lett but its also based on LHA rates, and how many bedrooms you are entitled to ect, its just basically the exact same way they would do if you were in a council house.

Ceecee HB is only decreasing if you have a spare bedroom.

Ah so it will only effect people with kids really, bil is entitled to one bedroom money- and after this he will be still entitled to one bedroom money, so he should get the same? My dad rents him his two bed at a one bedroom rate so if they try to knock money down by 14% can my dad just increase his rent by 14% to make it the same? x

We are in a 2 bed housing ass house. Ours have just changed the rules and same sex children can now share till the oldest is 19. We will have 2 boys come may but my son is 9 so he will find it hard having to share with a baby.

And mould dont get me started we have it terrible in our bathroom i got the leaflet too got told too clean with bleach grr i did finaly get soneone to come out turns out the flat roof has been leaking and the pkaster has blown so needs replastering which 3 months later we are still waiting for.

Theyy are now in the process of doing outside insulation which im assured will solve all mould issues yer right.

I've since found out we will get automatically transferred due to our housing rules no sharing after 10 years old x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back