Will we be offered a place?? Housing

maria1976

Reaction score
I have just had a call from the housing association asking if she can come and visit us next week to have a look at where we live and to discuss our housing options.
I asked her if this means we would be offered a place and she said "no, dont get your hopes up" :(

What do you think..........maybe?? Did you have someone visit you before you were offered somewhere. I really hope so as living in a 1 bed with a 1 year old is quite difficult.

Thanks

they could just be assecing your situ to see how urgent the housing is needed, they may have something but dont want to bulid your hopes up in case its not right, or they may have nothing but need to see what you are in to see whether it needs to pushed into urgent, I hope you get somewere
keep us posted :hug: :hug:

we dint have a home visit before we were offered a place as we were homeless,
but if they are comig out to see the place surely that means they are going to give you somewhere else to live as they will see how cramped it is
:hug:
xx

When I was pregnant with ellie I got a visit, was told it was to assess my situation & got offered a house.
That was four years ago though & in aberdeen so may have all changed/be diferent where you are.
Hope you do get something though! :pray:

oooooooh imsoooooooooo exited :cheer: :cheer: thanks girls!!!!!!!!! BHE did they offer you there and then :) ive been waiting so long. x

IDK the answer but good luck! I hope they offer you somewhere :hug:

maria1976 said:
oooooooh imsoooooooooo exited :cheer: :cheer: thanks girls!!!!!!!!! BHE did they offer you there and then :) ive been waiting so long. x

Yeah. I got asked loads of questions then he told me there was a property available. Had to wait till the following week for more info though.

Oh I hope you get a bigger place hun :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back