Hotel Help!!!

Vintageling

Reaction score
So my other half has tasked me with finding a hotel for us. We have been talking about taking a trip to edinburgh for a while now and the plan is to go to newcastle on the way and see my best mate and go take an adventure around bemish as we went in march but only managed 3 of the villages they have set up because it was just to cold. So we already know where we will stay in newcastle as we stayed there for my sisters hen do and the staff were so lovely so we are going back there it will only be for a night before heading the rest of the way to edinburgh.
I have been to edinburgh a few times now but the first time we stayed at a family friends holiday home they had there which they dont anymore and the other 2 times we stayed at caravan parks now I could do that again but we want to stay right in the city as close to the royal mile as we can get so we can enjoy more of the night life maybe do a ghost tour and the vaults but I havent a clue where to look for a hotel Im on trip advisor looking but can anyone suggest any other sites I can use to find us a hotel.
Im so desperate for this trip as I so need a holiday havent been away since the last time I went to edinburgh but I was there to be my mums carer and before that it was years since I had last been away.

booking.com and laterooms are also good sites to use.

There are so many great hotels in Edinburgh, it just depends on how much you want to spend.
The Apex hotels are really good, there are 2 in the Grassmarket and 1 at Waterloo Place. Hotel Du Vin is up market and pricey as is the Balmoral but with great.

Novotel also gets good reviews. I'm from just outside Edinburgh and we love the city x

Thanks hun yea it will be the 4th time I've been but I've always stayed in a caravan when I've been before and once in a family friends holiday home but they no longer have it so it's the first time looking at hotels there being by the grass market would be awesome be chase I totally plan on doing a vintage shopping haul so at least the hotel isn't to far away from the vintage shop

Yea I've had a quick noise the issue with that is parking most don't have parking if they are right in the city which is what we want

Thank you. So looking forward to it but just told OH if this month is our month the we have to wait till I'm out the first trimester because travel sickness is already a struggle for me don't want to add morning sickness and first trimester fatuige to traveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back