Hotels in London?

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a really nice but not too pricey hotel in central or centralish London?

Im going down there on Wednesday with my best mate and gonna treat us to a nice hotel stay overnight so we can make the most of christmas shopping!

Any suggestions?

Compared to other London hotels this one isn't too badly priced..

http://www.jollyhotels.com/eng/ALBERGHI ... sp?Obj=561

That website is a bit crap but if you look at the pictures, it's gorgeous. It's called the jolly hotel st ermin's and is at - 2 Caxton St, London, SW1H 0QW
020 72227888. That's right next to St James Park tube station, which isn't far from Westminster.

I put a couple of managers in it at work and they said it was great. Apparently it's run by an italien hotel chain which is why it looks so lush.

By the way if you want uber cheap budget accomodation, you can get it even in London. But I mean *uber* cheap budget :?

Have you tried the theatre break things that some travel agents have? They're usually about £100 per person and include theatre ticket and hotel, which in London is a bargain.

The Hilton Metropole is nice, on the edge of a dodgy area though, Edgeware Road I think it is, just minutes from Oxford St so not far to carry all those shopping bags!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back