Hot weather

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
its so hot at the mo and Braydon wont drink as much as i would hope he would all he hads had of water today is 9 oz and surely he needs more on a hot day like today?? has anyone got any ideas??

how about some diluted juice hun,or some of that flavourd water in the sooky bottles (sport caps i think they are called) Adele wont drink water at all only when its diluted juice thats in it is the only way we can get her to have some water.

its not to hot here it thunderd terrible last night Adele was screaming at 3am because of it and i had to get up and see to her cps dad was sound asleep and i hate the thunder so i climbed into bed and we both cried together....lol

Is he having milk aswell?

That hydrates them too.

he only has two bottle of milk a day now and that is at nite
he normally has juice but doesnt seem to want anything at tho mo im getting a bit worried

Hi

Im sure hes fine hun if hes thirsty he will drink.
How hot is it here its been up to 36 here this week slowly getting lower as the week ends.
Katrinaxx

i have to do what weestar21 said and put diluted squash in her bottles otherwise she wont drink nothing. just try it hun i dont think there is nothing to be worried about
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back