Hot flushes...

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Is anyone else having hot flushes that make you feel slightly dizzy? well i say dizzy im not sure whether it is, i feel like im not there, Its hard to explain x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you could describe it abit like that x x

Absolutely, I get really hot, really suddenly and then feel like I could fall over (hopefully I won't actually fall over!)xx

Ive just felt like i could fall over aswel, i never though! Does anyone know why this keeps happening? x x

Hot flushes are due to your hormones going crazy, but your blood sugar could be a bit low (especially if you're battling nausea and not eating very much or very often), which can make you feel faint and lightheaded.

Thanks missymiamoo, ill just keep an eye on it. Ive got my bloods and my scan next tuesday so ill wait till then if i can x x

For the last two days ive been getting hot and cold shivers - didnt know whether i was coming down with a cold or it was just to do with pregnancy hormones - looked it up online and it seems pretty normal and that a lot of women have it - anyone else getting this?

Tends to be around the time i feel sick or actually am sick!!

x

Ive just been having hot flushes hun but if the internet is saying its normal i wouldnt worry to much x x

I get hot flushes and dizziness but separately lol. My cheeks and ears tend to get really hot!

Bunny, I get an attack of the sweats usually just before I'm sick, and then go really cold after I've been sick. Hope this helps a little. It's horrible isn't it? But I think it's all normal. Just take it easy if you can.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back