Hot & cold sensations, braxton-hicks? & itchiness

Redshoes

Reaction score
I've read we can experience braxton-hicks at this time, last night I felt odd experiences, the top of my uterus felt very cold, and tingly, and there was a pressure too. While the bottom of my uterus, felt very hot, and tingly also. And after my relaxation yesterday it felt like LO stood up inside me, my bump felt like it blew up like a balloon, then went back down again.

This sound familiar to anyone? :hug:

Also the itchy boobies thing, I've found talcum powder helps :? but I think they and my bump are starting to grow now as I keep having mad itchy sessions, any suggestions for that?

Thankyou and very best wishes :hug:

I used to get a sunburn sensation at the top of my bump, think its all just stretching though.

With regards to the stretching skin, I used Palmers Cocoa Butter up until last week, but I have a few tubs of Body Butter to use so have changed to that now that Palmers has run out - its really rich & creamy and help keep the skin nicely hydrated which will help the stretch......minus the itch! :cheer:

My belly swells and withdraws but thats usually when Libby's having a stretch or a bum wriggle :wink:

Braxton hicks are the tightening of ur uterus, so if u feel ur bump go rock hard, then thats a contraction :)
Ive had them since 28 weeks with this one, and 30 weeks with jaycee :roll:
Some can be uncomfortable and some painful, but alot of the time just can feel the tightness :)
Alot of things can bring them on, for me, chocolate, cold drinks and orgasms+nipple stimulation :oops: and some warm baths too. Or they'll just come and go when they like lol...im having one as i type lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back