Hosptial trauma ...

I sent Imi an email last week and I haven't got a reply yet, she must still be in hospital or taking it easy. I really hope she's ok.

Oh poor you, I didnt realise you was having problems.

I hope you and babe are ok, loving thoughts sent your way

Imi.. hope you and bump are fine...

Please let us know as soon as you can.

We're all thinking of you
xxxxxxxx

Hi guys ...

Im sorry for worring you all, i honestly didn't mean to ... only got back today thats why i haven't replyed ...

I went back and things went from bad to worse for a while ... the hosptial wanted to terminate the pregnancy due to major worries concering my BP, stress levels and a shadow on my chest ... also the dropping of the fetal heartrate which was the most horrifying thing.

I came home on thursday for an hour to talk about what i was going to do, and in the end the situation i have had for the past few months came to a head ...

My FIL ended up in floods and basically told everyone the situation and what the hosptial said and almighty row kicked up ... but im pleased to say ...

The situation is finally sorting itself out, after we all had a talk and i went back to the hosptial with everything off my chest and one thing on my mind my baby ...

I started on regular nebulizers for my chest and steroids and after 12 hours or so ... my BP dropped down, beans heartrate regulated and my breathing started to resume back to normal ... so after a good 48 hours things started to look alot better ... im now on regular medication for my chest and check ups for both me and bean..

I've been booked into a medical clinic but im not out of the woods yet but for the time being both myself and bean are doing alot better ... im alot less stressed and bean is alot happier from what we heard :)

The hosptial and consultants team im under are happy for me to continue with the pregnancy aslong as im put under no stress and keep well rested, im happy that we are both here in one peace and the MIL is being alot nicer!! All of this was caused by months of stress and anxiety ... i was so angry (But calmed down when the machine started to beep!) I've even had an apology!!

Thanks everyone ... i shall keep you posted with the comings and goings ... i have another clinic tomorrow so i shall see if things have kept improving ... i really hope so because i don't think i could cope with another week like that ... it was the most scarest time of my life ...

But thanks for all your support and wishes ..

love imogen + Bean
xxx

Oh Imi, I'm so glad you're ok and your little one is still here and doin ok. I do hope your in laws will behave themselves now and feel guilty for all the stress they've put you through.

I think you need alot of R & R now, so take it easy and keep us posted. (Can't be long before your OH comes now?)

Take care of you hun.

Love Nicki.xx

Phew!!!!! What a few days you have had!! Welcome home!

I am sooooo pleased you are okay now and things are getting better at home.

What a scare!

I am glad that MIL is also finally treating you how you should be, and has apologised. Hopefully now things will settle down for you and bean. xxxx

When is your OH coming home next????

I am so glad to hear fromyou - what a sh*te time you;ve been having I am so sorry you have been through the mill!

Glad things are better now and hope it stays that way!! xxx

imi weve all been so worried about you so glad things are looking better for you and your bean please make sure you get plenty of rest and keep that mil of yours on her toes good luck hun and keep us updated xxxx

Due home on my birthday ... 2 weeks on wednesday (22nd) ...

He had alot to say!! I had ALOT of support from my SIL and FIL ... they have never really caused me any upset or harm ... infact it was my FIL that put everything into perspective for me ... he really helped.

I shouldn't have had to go through all this and nearly lose my baby just because of one person ... but i shall deal with that after the birth, right now im just happy we are both still here ... it came to a point where everything came to ahead on thursday and i wished i wasn't here... the thought of losing bean at this stage was a living nightmare ...

Im keeping well rested and feet up, one day i shall have my say but now isn't the time or the place ... just want to keep my bean happy and that blood pressure way low!!!!!

Thanks guys ... feels GREAT to be back!!! Will never forget all the support you have given me ... love each and everyone one of you for it :):):)

Love imi+Bean
xxx

Oh Imi

Im so glad to hear from you and that you and Bean are doing fine.

Try and chill girl and yes leave all the sorting of things out until babe is born.

I wished I lived nearer to you cos I would be happy to have a good ole chin wag

All the best

Oh Imi thank god you and bean are OK.. I was so worried!

Are you beginning to feel better physically yourself now too? I hope so what a week its been for you. :cry:

I understand your anger but just try to put it to one side for the next 5 months.. then you can let it all out and have your say.. I know its so hard for you without OH here to support you but at least FIL is talking sense and is there for you.. and so are we.

Please take it easy and whenever you need to let off some steam.. do it to us.. or if more privately.. pm me !!

Lots of love and hugs and a stroke for bump!!

xxxxx

Glad you are little one are ok. Lots of rest for you both from now on. Dont forget to always let you anger out on here if you need too. Lot of love your way.

Thank you guys ...

Im feeling tired and a little worried but keeping all in check, can't have another week like that!!

My FIL has been fantastic, really has stuck his neck out for me and so did my SIL ... so things have got better ...

Thanks for your messages, really do appreciate them all!!!

Will keep in touch ... and vent on here i promise!!!

Thanks all ...

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

P.s shall take u up on that PM sometime anna :)

Hi,

Glad things are ok with you and bean!!

Take it easy, and rest lots

Amy xx

glad to hear all is getting better and you are both ok.
At least you have some people on side at last and that MIL has said sorry - i hope it continues that way

i am so glad u r home i was getting really worried by one of them stress ball things for wen ur MIL starts stressing u out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back