HOSPITAL BAG

oooo good idea emilia!

im defo going to invest in some of those :)

I use Kandoos!!! Best invention ever!!! Tesco do there own brand ones called 'I can wipe my bum'!!!! Soooo sweet :lol:

I thought about slippers but my socks are slipper socks so do you think they will let me walk around in those? The only slippers I own are massive hairy ones that look like moon boots!! LOL xxx

Hi

When i had my first i took in bottles and i had to take in a steriliser as well, and formula, as i fed both bottle and breast.

With Joshua where he was so large they gave me the bottle to feed him as well, as the mw told me that i was not producing enough to satisfy him. so who knows with this one.

I bled loads with both of my c sections, i thought that i would have got away with it.

cant think of anything to add for your maternity bags, sounds as though youve got everything covered. might copy the list for myself, lol.

Is anyone buying the nightdresses from mothercare with the buttons for breast feeding. if anyone knows where else you can buy them cheaper could you let me know.

x

Hi,

I only packed my hospital bag last night and that was only because Im off to Cardiff next monday for a night!!!

Its a fairly small bag on wheels but I managed to get mine and babies stuff in, even though I had to sit on it to get it closed!!! :lol:

I got a nightdress with buttons from Matalan for £3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back