Hospital Bag!!

budge said:
sorry if i jumped in there beanie! i can't help myself :oops:

No worries. It's Urchin by the way, pleased to meet you :wink:

:lol:

kris brought me some chocolate in when i was in labour i dont no why but i was told i wasnt able to eat :(
it was with Dior i had been in labour for 15hrs by now and hadnt eaten i thing, so i started crying lol so she said i could have one bit of toast with the smallest amount of butter on :?

dionne said:
kris brought me some chocolate in when i was in labour i dont no why but i was told i wasnt able to eat :(
it was with Dior i had been in labour for 15hrs by now and hadnt eaten i thing, so i started crying lol so she said i could have one bit of toast with the smallest amount of butter on :?

love you, sounds like your midwife was just being an evil cow :(

Thanks for the replies... ill be sure to pack some junk food this time to nibble. I'll do it nearer the time when hopefully these stupid craving will have calmed down... otherwise all id be taking is toffee popcorn lol :D

urchin said:
budge said:
sorry if i jumped in there beanie! i can't help myself :oops:

No worries. It's Urchin by the way, pleased to meet you :wink:

:lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i don't know whyi put beanie. sorry. URCHIN!!!
Nice to meet you too :rotfl:

dionne said:

You can't have anything to eat when you're in full-blown labour...it was such a pain for me too...I didn't feel hungry when I was in early labour, but I was STARVING when it was too late :( I didn't know you couldn't eat either

Learn from our mistakes ladies...keep eating little bits or glucose tablets to keep your energy levels up!

I packed mine and Heidi was born the next day! (she was 2.5 weeks early)

So - pack it early!!!!

L x

urchin said:
dionne said:

You can't have anything to eat when you're in full-blown labour...it was such a pain for me too...I didn't feel hungry when I was in early labour, but I was STARVING when it was too late :( I didn't know you couldn't eat either

Learn from our mistakes ladies...keep eating little bits or glucose tablets to keep your energy levels up!

you can eat during labour if you want. no one can stop you. My friend ate icecream all the way through in between gas and air :lol:

Urh why cream?? Was it the squirty stuff or straight from a pot? How bizarre!!

I was so busy throwing up couldnt even consider eating. To be honest I get so focused on the labour I totally forget about eating anyway.

I was told you can't eat incase you have to go to theatre.

Saying that I did scoff half a sandwich when she left the room! :lol:

Miracle babe said:
I was so busy throwing up couldnt even consider eating. To be honest I get so focused on the labour I totally forget about eating anyway.

same here miracle but i never threw up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back