Hospital bag and bumps teeny tiny clothes

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
I am obsessed with this baby am telling you. My sister (who is only 18 bless)

Actually said that I do not talk about anything else.

So anyways... here are my thoughts for today:

1. Washing babies clothes... when are you planning on washing a few bits for you babby??? I keep peeking into tri 3 as my fate is inevitable and I must go there tomorro because I have put it off long enough. Well, a few of them who are 30 weeks are washing a few bits.

I wudda left it later but now I love the thought of in 3 weeks getting a few bits ready.

2. Same as above... but your hospital bag?!!?!

I've bought it and lashed it in a cupboard. How about you?!!?

xxxxxxx

i am obsessed too, i think we have a right to be :lol:

i have bought lots of new clothes, do they have to be washed before baby can wear them?

not yet bought a bag but i have my eye on a few i like :D

Do you need a special bag to take to hospital or can you just take any bag? I've got an overnight bag, supposed I'd just take that. Haven't even thought about it yet! Anyway, I'm only planning on staying about 6 hours, 2 hours for labour and 4 hours to recover :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now ive started my mat leave im going to get all her bits and pieces down from the loft and wash it all ready. I havent odne my hospital bag yet but i thik il leave it a few weeks yet. :)

Louears - yer you need to wash bubs' clothes before they can wear them as theyre not actually clean or sumthin!!

I've got like an overnight bag but an enlarged version.

Floss... will the clothes be ok till you have the baby??? I mean I think so but my oh said wont they be dusty... am sure he reckons il be dusting the house with Jackabella's babygrows :lol:

But hygiene wise.. will they be ok or not be fresh??

I dont think am making much sense tonight - pregnant, teaching planning and tea on the go - what a combo! ha x

i'm gonig to start on my hospital bag at 30 weeks and get baby stuff given to me so will probaly wash them along with my usual mountian of washing :lol: :lol:

Il probably get the hospital bag sorted when I go on maternity leave at 34 weeks, it doesnt take long to wash all the clothes and pack them up ready. Last time I had a bag for me, and a bag for baby and that was great. I was loaded down but I certainly needed it all! Tip:- Take more babygrows than you need, as if you stay in a day or two you will get through them with dribbles, puke, milk etc!!!

Oooops.. haven't sorted out my hospital bag yet.. should really do it.. I definately dont want to be caught out without it if the time comes early.. like my first pregnancy!

Shall have to bump that task up to top of the list! :D

Thanks for reminding me! :hug:

Mummy Rich said:
Floss... will the clothes be ok till you have the baby??? I mean I think so but my oh said wont they be dusty... am sure he reckons il be dusting the house with Jackabella's babygrows

Hey hun :wave: All the clothe's that ive got are from DD and i washed them all before i put them away again and into black bags. I suppose they are ok for now but i dont want to leave it too late incase little lady makes an early entrance like her sister did. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back