Aww just packed the babies hospital bag :)

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Cant believe how teeny tiny the little clothes are and il actually have a baby in them in a few weeks scary stuff cant wait its all becoming very real now, just got my hospital bag to do now! dont no where to start. x

aww thats cute lol, I ve half done my bag still some bits to get then will do little guys x

I loved packing the baby's bag, I just kept saying awwww. My bag though still isn't finished, I've got loads to still chuck in. I'm so unorganised lol xx

I loved packing babys bag too :D I stil havent done mine but ill just do that last minute, as long as babys is sorted im not worried :D

Hi ,silly question but I'm due in july and I'm wondering wether I should pack some wool cardigans and warm stuff..I heard somebody saying that babies need two extra layers ? was only planning on little vest and babygrows for july !!!

I've put baby gros, vests and a blanket. Also some hats and a cardigan my mum knitted to put on him for coming home. X

i will only be putting in vest baby grow n little hoodie/cardi prob have a blanket in car incase x

Hi ,silly question but I'm due in july and I'm wondering wether I should pack some wool cardigans and warm stuff..I heard somebody saying that babies need two extra layers ? was only planning on little vest and babygrows for july !!!

My little boy was born during an exceptionally hot June 6 years ago & slept in a vest & nappy with a cotton sheet for the first 3 weeks of his life! There was a baby born 5 weeks early via c-section & small, so they feel the cold & she wore a little cardigan & hat even though it was roasting!! They don't take too much space, so I'd pack one or two & then if they're not needed it doesn't matter x

Sunnyb xxx

iv packed a little hat and a cardigan she will have blanket on in car seat for going home too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back