• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horse Riding?

OMG this is something that has been driving me insane since I found out about pip. I have been riding all my life and have owned my mare for years, in all the time I have owned her I have only had 3 falls, also in the time I have owned her I have fell down the stairs god knows how many times and injured myself in day to day activities countless times! Therefore to me, the risks of hurting myself or damaging myself clearly lie with the everyday tasks that I regularly undertake!
After speaking to my midwife she has said that it is advisable to carry on riding as it was something I was doing on a regular basis, it is also proven to be good exercise as it helps your pelvis in prep for birth etc, so.....on this I am carrying on riding regardless of what everyone else says, I trust my horse so much to do so, yes they can be unpredictable but I could also get run over tomorrow too!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back