Horrible/strange vivid dreams?!?

LittleL

Reaction score
I know they say that you get vivid dreams whilst pregnant but for the past few days i've had nothing but horrible/strange vivid dreams.. and the thing that gets me is that there so 'real-life' that when i wake up it takes me awhile to realise that there just dreams.

The other night i drempt my OH had died and i actually woke myself up because i was sobbing so much. It was horrible and as soon as i woke up, i rolled over and saw my partner next to me snoring his head off and all i wanted to do was cuddle him and not let go!! it was the worst dream i've had in ages..
then the next night, i drempt that i'd got shot by an old man whilst walking over a train bridge!!
and then last night i drempt that i had my baby but when she came out, she was actually a 'He' (not that its a massive problem if that did happen but all i remember thinking in my dream was 'OMG all the pink and girly clothes i've brought, what am i gonna do!!)

Has anyone else had any nasty/strange dreams?? i wish i could have some nice dreams for a change and wake up smiling rather than depressed!!

Hi, Since I Have Turned Roughly 20 Wks Pregnant I Keep Havin’ Horrible Dreams About My OH Cheatin’ On Me. I Have Had About 4 or 5 Like This Now And It’s Really Upsettin’. I Wake Up In The Mornin’ Feelin’ Angry And Hatred Towards Him, Until I Realise It Was Just A Dream :-0. A Few Weeks Ago I Actually Woke Myself Up Nearly In Tears Then I Spent The Whole Day With It Playin’ On My Mind! I Actually Text Him Out Of The Blue Askin’ If He Would Ever Cheat On Me??? He Was Like WHAT???!! I Know It’s All Silly As He Is To Nice & Loves Me Too Much To Even Think Bout It. I Feel Like It Is Actually Happenin’ An I Feel Really Upset By It? x Just Try To Have A Nice Relaxin' Bath An Clear Your Head Before Sleepin'. It May Help???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back