horrible dreams :-(

Kayelle

Reaction score
Keep having waking dreams, really vivid horrible things, like last night, in the dream woke up blood everywhere even in my hair and ruined mil carpets! I'm getting so fed up now waking up scared as hell!

Also oh is telling me I need to stop laughing in my sleep as its creeping him out!

i have some very vivid dreams at the moment - usually a complete load of rubbish - the other day i was dreaming i was having a discussion with "my" baby girl - musta been a few months old - and i was asking her which of the names on our list she prefered. it was very odd.

xxx

im told i laugh in my sleep too, apparently its creepy and funny too lol

I have really vivid sometimes awful dreams have had for a couple of weeks now. Some of them are really weird and scary!

I ve had some really vivid dreams since becoming pregnant last night I dreamt I had a baby with a really small short body and a big head who could talk?! :) and I left her on the sofa and she fell off. Ive had nightmares too so that was probably one of the better ones! They are strange.

It's not nice is it :-( I do have some wierd but better dreams, oh told me the other day I was talking in my sleep, he asked if I was ok I told him I was just putting the cheetahs away ...

Keep having waking dreams, really vivid horrible things, like last night, in the dream woke up blood everywhere even in my hair and ruined mil carpets! I'm getting so fed up now waking up scared as hell!

Also oh is telling me I need to stop laughing in my sleep as its creeping him out!

When you say waking dreams are your eyes actually awake but your body isn't? If they are this is called a hypnogogic state, traditionally called night terrors and are the basis of lots of "hauntings" and stuff like that. Some people get sleep paralysis with it too.
They are incredibly real and people feel and see demons on their chest etc, or think they are being murdered but all it is that the mind is working on two different levels and they are waking up at different times. They can be really terrifying but a little bit of research can help you stop having them.
I know that alcohol and substances can make these worse and it wouldn't surprise me if the chemical changes of pregnancy can kick them off too.
Knowing what is actually happening can normally stop them occurring so do a little research. Hope they stop soon xxxxxxxxxx

I think waking dream meant that she dreamt that she woke up but was still asleep. I've done it a few times and it can get pretty creepy.

I've also done the hypnogogic dreaming as well been fully conscious and literally had to force the rest of me awake.

Not done either for sometime luckily.

Oh i see....I've never dreamt about waking up before so wasn't sure. Hypnogogic dreams are really horrific though aren't they? I've had to deal with a few people on the site I staff for that have had it and a couple ended up at sleep clinics to help them.

Hope they stay away for you hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

I think Im a bit a I'd weirdo dreamwise any way. I regularly lucid dream. Luckily apart from the odd unpleasant experience it has nit effected me too much. Except I get grumpy if I don't get a full 8 hours kip :)

keep having the same dream over and over,give birth to a 12lb baby naturally,dont need stiches and doctors are amazed at me,and im walking around like nothing happened....my little girl was 7lb7oz, i hope that my baby boy is around that too..not 12lbs :O :O

Sorry babybrain I meant as ninja said , feel tired as if I have been doing things all night! Hope I never get those other things, sounds horrible! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back