Terrible nightmares

poochielove

Reaction score
Since Iv become pregnant I have been having really horrible nightmares. Iv always had vivid dreams but these are scary and i havent been sleeping well becasue i keep waking up scared and then having to try and get back to sleep. Is this normal??

very normal. it's very common for wonem to get very nasty or very vivid dreams when they are pregnant.

I'm quite lucky in that my dreams have only been very vivid and not scary at all.

Oh yeh I have had one or two!! Not nice at all!!

A couple of nights ago I dreamt that a massive big hairy spider walked across my face. It was so vivid that I stood up in bed, screamed turned the light on etc....

Then I dreamt that all the light bulbs in the house shattered and burst into flames

:wall:

now that you mention it, i have been having very vivid dreams and i do remember having a nightmare the other night. but then again, i do often have vivid dreams so i don't know if i've been having them more than usual to be honest!

I had a dream the other night . cant actually remember what was happening but i woke up upright with one foot out the bed ready to run.
Dont know who got biggest fright me or OH.

On a lighter note had a very nice dream about Gordon Ramsay yum :wink:

I have had a few too ! one was actually like a saw film ! very scary!

I just had one last night. About someone commiting a suicide and some older children beating a smaller one :( Awful dream and I kind of couldn\t wake up, it was all so real. Brrrrr. Happy dreams, I want happy dreams!!!!
:) x

I've had exactly the same... but i can never remember what the nighmare is, only that ive been waking up gasping for breath completly terrified the past week or so. Its horrible! Mind you think my BF prob has just as much a fright as me, and whereas i'll fall stright back to sleep again he's been lying there wandering whats going on! blooming hormones.... :roll:

I keep having weird dreams aswell, they seem so real.

The other night I dreamed that I was being attacked by loads of seagulls, and theyre beaks could smash through windows :|

Not a great dream lol, especially living in newquay! :|

I keep dreaming really vividly about having to do missions round this town which is like a cross between Worcester and Manchester - tis most odd - incredibly vivid but i always seem to end up stuffin my face with cold meat and pickle in my dream :doh:

i've def been having more nightmares..

more about family than anything..

(one that my Dad had cancer, and i shouted out somethin really random in my dream)

(then last night, my whole family went ice scating, but then it got light and the ice started to melt into the sea.. then we climed to the highest bit of ice, and my lil sis fell down, and the sea took her away) woke up and couldnt sleep, so ironed OH shirts for the week.. lol..

I hate nightmares :'( :hug: :hug:

This is my first pregnancy so i have no clue whats normal, so at least i know now. Iv just had another nightmare (hence being awake now) had that many i dont no where to start with them! Worst ones are i keep dreaming of my dogs getting hurt. Also had one last night about giving birth on the toilet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back