Horrible doctor

Hi Pos, just catching up on what's been happening now (bloody time difference!). You poor thing! Hope all is ok and am sending lots of "positive" thoughts your way :)
As for that doctor... I swear there should be a people skills/bedside manner entrance examination before they get accepted to med school - so many of them are USELESS when it comes to dealing with real live people outside a textbook. I'd definitely put a complaint in, if nothing else, it might save somebody else from being treated like that.
Chin up duckie xx

he said i should have called him but said he knew i was upset enough already so wasn't going to have a go at me for it. thing is though when i've said a few times at home that i dont think lo moves enough he just says 'im sure its fine' so i didnt' want him thinking i was over reacting. he's insisting that in future i call him xxx

oh horrible doctor!! I never saw him, but I hate him now!!

Hope u get home soon and forget about the horrible doctor! I work with a lot of doctors and have learnt not to let them talk down to me.....next time give it to them straight! Terrible behaviour, so insensitive.

HI Pos, sorry to hear about rubbish experience, but did you find out anything regarding the baby? Is he ok? xxxxxxxx

hey star,

yes baby was monitored for 20 minutes and all was fine. they have booked me in for a scan next week which brings forward a scan i already had booked by one week.

strange thing is he has been non stop moving today :shock: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back